Marrone's recruits | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Marrone's recruits

Are you suggesting we move Cam Lynch to RB for next year? Are you high or was that a typo?

Are you suggesting we move Cam Lynch to RB for next year? Are you high or was that a typo?

Akeel Lynch, RB/LB recruit from the Buffalo area, verbaled to BC but is now apparently looking around.

I am high, btw.

No he means get Akeel Lynch the BC commit who is now sniffing around at his options again ... at one point he was considered a heavy PSU lean.

Akeel Lynch, RB/LB recruit from the Buffalo area, verbaled to BC but is now apparently looking around.

I am high, btw.

You posted that as I was typing it LOL ... beat me to the punch.

Yes, I agree with all that. Guys like Provo, Chew and Graham developed in the program, under Marrone. Some others (Lemon, Bailey, Carter) were pretty good as frosh, but continued to get better.

All players would get better over time. It's been 3 years now. It's the degree to which they get better that is the unknown.

Ohhhhhh, my bad I haven't seen anything on the Lynch kid yet...school and ROTC keeps me busy.

All players would get better over time. It's been 3 years now. It's the degree to which they get better that is the unknown.

That's a parallel that I believe speaks very highly in regards to what our staff is already doing... if you look across the board, I think you can make generalizations that the coaches are doing a great job of teaching technique and S&C to the guys with raw talent, and those players are the ones who are improving at the greatest rates. Which is a very good thing, because the majority of our recruits are those types of players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom