Marvin Harrison is a 2019 Candidate For College Football Hall of Fame. | Syracusefan.com

Marvin Harrison is a 2019 Candidate For College Football Hall of Fame.

My two favorite Harrison moments:
1. Kevin Mason to Harrison to score the go-ahead TD with a minute left vs OU in 1994. (Roof of the Dome almost came off)

2. McNabb to Harrison vs WVU in 1995, 96 yard TD pass.

Just to be safe, should someone remind him that he doesn’t have to pack heat at this induction ceremony?

I remember in '93 when Graves rifled one to the sideline that was a touch high. Harrison snatched it out of the air with one hand looking silky smooth. That is my first Harrison memory.

His coming out party I think was @ECU 93 - was it not?

My two favorite Harrison moments:
1. Kevin Mason to Harrison to score the go-ahead TD with a minute left vs OU in 1994. (Roof of the Dome almost came off)

2. McNabb to Harrison vs WVU in 1995, 96 yard TD pass.

Just to be safe, should someone remind him that he doesn’t have to pack heat at this induction ceremony?

His ninja like hands should be more than enough.

Those were both amazing plays and moments. I remember he had a big game against Clemson in the Gator Bowl.

His ninja like hands should be more than enough.

Those were both amazing plays and moments. I remember he had a big game against Clemson in the Gator Bowl.

Gator Bowl was what came to my mind for me also. Not every game was on tv back then but obviously that bowl game was and I remember watching every second. I lived in Georgia at the time and it was just awesome stuffing it in the face of my Clemson/ACC friends.

Gator Bowl was what came to my mind for me also. Not every game was on tv back then but obviously that bowl game was and I remember watching every second. I lived in Georgia at the time and it was just awesome stuffing it in the face of my Clemson/ACC friends.

Yeah, I remember feeling so confident about every late season SU game back then, including that Clemson game. We always won bowl games for a long time. That Clemson game was a massacre. Up there with 1991 Florida, 1998 Miami, and 1998 Michigan as one of our more impressive overall performances.

Marvin has it in the bag, he just went and talked to the voters a bit ago...

DbpE10iU8AAJ-mU.jpg