Maryland Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so freakin’ hard to focus while I am here at work! Sorry...I just needed to vent to those who would truly understand. LGO!!!

I was in sales for 10 yrs working Saturdays and many sundays. Completely get that feeling, one of the best parts of getting out of sales was being able to feel like I was part of SU culture again because I could actually watch the games. Luckily part my sales years was during the Grob era

Stuck at the barbershop right now. Hoping to get in the chair shortly and dash back home.

As a late SU alumnus once said, "just win, baby."

I was in sales for 10 yrs working Saturdays and many sundays. Completely get that feeling, one of the best parts of getting out of sales was being able to feel like I was part of SU culture again because I could actually watch the games. Luckily part my sales years was during the Grob era
I remember my days of 2nd shift factory work. I missed every weekday basketball game and some football games when I had to work saturdays. I don't miss those days at all.

It's pretty straight forward folks. Syracuse University Football must play the way they are capable of playing it. Execute their assignments and play team football. That chip on their shoulder must be visible based on all the experts picking them to lose today. Show up, play strong and come away with the victory. This may be the biggest game of the year for them. Us old guys used to refer to these types of games as "table setters." Set the table Syracuse University Football and eat up all the turtle soup. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom