Maryland Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of Cuse fans around?

I suspect we'll see lots of pressures and blitzing from MD until the offense makes them pay for it. You know, pressure the new QB.

going over to my grandpas to watch the game, hes the man that turned me into a fanatic, was there when archbold was still up and he stuck through all the years of he who shall not be named, marrone and shafer..... today he truly gets to witness the turnaround of being back to those glory days!! laygoooooo!

I suspect we'll see lots of pressures and blitzing from MD until the offense makes them pay for it. You know, pressure the new QB.
Good. Good QBs will kill a blitz...this game rests on the OLine. If they play well, we win. If not, we lose.

My guess is we see what the front 4 can do without pressure. If they aren't getting much, which I would be very surprised at, then we bring the blitz.

Edit: oops, I thought you were talking about our D.

Walking over to stadium. Nice campus. It’s going to be warm. Have to think depth and conditioning are going to matter. I see this close going to the 4th quarter. Then we finish them.

That moment when your wife says, “I thought about asking if you wanted to go for the MD game...” and I didn’t ask her last week because I figured she’d say no. What? Epic fail on my part and a big high 5 to Mrs. Snyper

Punt Protection - Getting this out of the way now. We need to be better this week. Liberty came too close last week to a block or two. If we give same effort today, Maryland will get a block.

In Chicago moving my daughter back to Virginia. Was hoping she’d move a little sooner so I could get to the game...next week at the dome!

Oh I hope they're that dumb. Figure we plan on screen plays regardless, if they blitz and leave Moe in open field... Bye Felicia

As of now in the Orange Cave by myself. Wife and daughter will be back soon from yoga. Can’t remember last time I leave been so off the walls before a game. Heading up to Cuse for the game next week. and I wont be even close to this skiddish. These 30 minutes are gonna be a lifetime.
image.jpg

As of now in the Orange Cave by myself. Wife and daughter will be back soon from yoga. Can’t remember last time I leave been so off the walls before a game. Heading up to Cuse for the game next week. and I wont be even close to this skiddish. These 30 minutes are gonna be a lifetime.View attachment 169601

Hey, I have that same Orange-opoly game. Still in shrink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom