Maryland Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Gameday...

I hope that was the worst we play all game. Maybe it was nerves? Settle down and get it together for the rest of the game. ORANGE

Not the first quarter you want. Bad shots and penalties. Face offs not bad. It really does feel like Mark is not seeing the ball like he did last year. Reminds me of Porter having a great year then came back and struggled.

Forcing everything too quick. Leo Thomson Steven’s Spallina pass…waste

Mule has to do something same for Hiltz, both MIA so far. Bump Birtwistle for Thomson, hes a non factor

The shots are terrible. Making it easy for Logan. Freaking Finn Thomson what the hell was that shot. Cost us a goal

that's the problem with early blowouts. goalie doesn't see many shots.

The discipline part worries me.
That was actually meant for the basketball thread. I am all over the place. This is hard, especially 3 IPAs in. But, it applies to both games!!!

The shots are terrible. Making it easy for Logan. Freaking Finn Thomson what the hell was that shot. Cost us a goal

Not his fault for the score but at some point you gotta reconsider him on the 1st line

Cotter calling correct, SU offense not passing and trying 1 on 1 too much.

Freaking unacceptable! D doing their job and O can’t finish the freaking rock!!

Well I guess Finn is getting his shots on cage, now to get them by the goalie

Thomson yikes man. This between the bonehead shot on the non releasable and that miss, two huge swings in the game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom