Maryland - Minnesota | Syracusefan.com

Maryland - Minnesota

I really don’t know how kickers go back into the locker room after moments like that.

Minnesota is crashing down to Earth. They can't stop a nosebleed.

I am a Fleck fan but last night he coached scared and dumb and MD did all they could to give them that game.

Tua’s brother is quite the talent for Maryland. Nice live arm and he can scramble and make people miss. I was also kind of impressed with Marylands skilled positions.

I would have thought after the tenth time the Minn D would stop crashing down on the free runs and let the QB spin out backwards but they didnt.. His ability to scramble out saved the game.

Locksley doesn’t even call his final timeout to throw a Hail Mary from the Minny 45?
UMd somehow beats Minnesota by 1 in OT. Things are unfolding this season for the B1G unbelievably badly. First, the college presidents look like village idiots making an awful decision, Then they refuse to reconsider it.

Then, when they finally realize their stupidity and authorize play to start, the two best hopes to challenge OSU and possibly get a slot in the college football playoff, Wisconsin and Penn State, implode into irrelevancy. And Rutgers won a conference game getting 260 yards of total offense.
The whole season seems designed to make Nebraska hate the conference and want to go back to the B12.

I’m not sure who’s a worse coach. Fleck or locksley. Flip a coin

I agree with Locksley, but Fleck? He led Western Michigan to a 13 win season and their only Top 25 finish in school history, and led Minnesota to their best season since the 1960s.

I agree with Locksley, but Fleck? He led Western Michigan to a 13 win season and their only Top 25 finish in school history, and led Minnesota to their best season since the 1960s.
Sorry. Was speaking to coaching last night

Was an entertaining game. I was hoping they would both lose, don’t like either coach.
Flock seems like a gimmicky used car salesman.

In a conference with DB coaches like Jim Harbaugh, Greg Schiano, and Pat Fitzgerald the biggest DB Coach is PJ Fleck.
Keep rowing PJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom