Maui: Georgetown/Wisconsin, UNC/OK State | Syracusefan.com

Maui: Georgetown/Wisconsin, UNC/OK State

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
Games of interest due to future opponents. Wisconsin took Georgetown to the woodshed and UNC/OK State is next. Koenig and Happ are really playing well for Wisconsin.

UNC looks very tough. As usual, an excellent offensive rebounding team. They Get a ton of baskets at close range and play with lot of energy.

UNC looks very tough. As usual, an excellent offensive rebounding team. They Get a ton of baskets at close range and play with lot of energy.
Give me UNC over Duke for that reason. Experienced front court over the young studs. I tend to side with proven commodities.

Wisconsin is 2 spots ahead of us in both polls, and we're playing on their turf in a week. Do folks feel we're ready already and will win? If so, it should produce a nice bump in the rankings.

Will come down to rebounding..again. Only reason they won tonight is because they destroyed them on the boards. I don't think their guards are quick enough to do much damage to us but we need to contain their frontline and second shots.

Michigan @ South Carolina tomorrow is big for SU too, not to mention Wisconsin/UNC.
South Carolina is a mystery to me, except for, of course, their Fighting Cocks mascot. I don't even know what that looks like. Anyway, as I said in another post, I had to endure a SC fan screaming about how great her Cocks were at a Halloween party so I am really hoping we peck the little chickies big time!

South Carolina is a mystery to me, except for, of course, their Fighting Cocks mascot. I don't even know what that looks like. Anyway, as I said in another post, I had to endure a SC fan screaming about how great her Cocks were at a Halloween party so I am really hoping we peck the little chickies big time!
tumblr_lf3i0gdFJl1qb4d0zo1_500.jpg

Will come down to rebounding..again. Only reason they won tonight is because they destroyed them on the boards. I don't think their guards are quick enough to do much damage to us but we need to contain their frontline and second shots.

Agreed. They have the same team as last year and outrebounded us 51-25 in the Dome. Roberson and Lydon need to do better than 2 and 4 rebounds.

South Carolina's undefeated and good but we should beat them judging by comparative scores. They beat Monmouth by one in OT and SU beat them by 21. Hopefully they'll beat undefeated Michigan tonight and then we'll give them their first loss in Brooklyn on Saturday.

Oh no! Is this going to be allowed? I think I'm going to copy and forward to my son and DIL, who were also present to hear this drunken woman brag about her Cocks!

Games of interest due to future opponents. Wisconsin took Georgetown to the woodshed and UNC/OK State is next. Koenig and Happ are really playing well for Wisconsin.

Wisc absolutely killed them on the boards, if we are going to beat them, our guys are going to have to rebound like they never have before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom