May 10th | Syracusefan.com

May 10th

That's great and all, but I really hope the days of getting that fired up about beating a decent VT team at home are behind this program soon.

Enough with being the spunky underdog.

I agree but beating a 10-4 team who was favored by 20-23 points is impressive in year one. It's the offseason. Not much going on football wise.

That's great and all, but I really hope the days of getting that fired up about beating a decent VT team at home are behind this program soon.

Enough with being the spunky underdog

I expect one upset and would not be surprised by two (FSU, Clemson, LSU, Miami, Louisville). I also think we beat everyone we should beat. Our SOS is top heavy, but it was top heavy last season and we probably would have won if we were not so injury depleted. This season, everyone but the incoming class has a year of experience, we are deeper, bigger, stronger, faster. We go bowling.

I fully agree with the bolded comment. This is the last year others think of Syracuse like that. Next year, everyone knows they can lose to Syracuse, the season after, everyone knows they WILL lose to Syracuse. (O.K.,, I may have gotten a little carried away...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom