maybe a lucky break | Syracusefan.com

maybe a lucky break

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
we have the easiest ACC schedule we've had in a long time...

pitt twice
Ga Tech twice
BC twice
Va Tech twice
Notre Dame twice
UVA twice

These are probably the 5 worst ACC teams (maybe Clemson or Miami over ND) but boy we have the ability (less confident than years past though) to really chalk up 12-13 wins in ACC with this schedule. UVA also aint a top 5 team. I thought they were a top 25ish team when I walked out of the dome on nov 6 and i even more think it today. I wouldnt be all that surprised to see us do better @UVA, just a hunch.

If we can win the rest of our non conf, we'll be 9-4 and go 11-7 the rest of the way - holy cow we may go from under .500 to a 20 win team on the right side of the bubble. We also still may go under .500. just encouraged that we arent playing Duke, UNC, Lville twice.

really need to win one of those P5 games and we didnt come close the first 3. just hope we shoot 40% to give us a shot.

And the ACC is the weakest it has been since we joined, IMHO.

Really need to win Sat or a 12 win ACC season is bubble worthy.

If Virginia is only top 25 what does that make UNC???

The ACC could be looking at only five teams making the tournament (Louisville, Duke, Virginia, FSU and maybe NC). NC is going to lose a lot of games in conference.

you have to wonder how many of those same ACC teams mentioned above are thinking " hey easy schedule we play syracuse twice." if the league is indeed "down" i'd really like for us make some trouble in the conference and actually contend for a title or at least play in an ACCt title game. is that asking too much ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom