Mayors in NYC & LA | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Mayors in NYC & LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Eric was being sarcastic, not sure how that flew so far over your head.

But I won't be, it cracks me up when he nicknames people. Loved it during the primary, and love it now. Not because I'm some die hard Trumper, just because it's so very different and I just love the reactions to it, yours included. It's all entertainment to me.

(I know, I know, I won't be laughing when I'm alone in hell after I die, but I'm going to enjoy it while I'm here!).

Admittedly I do as well. Little Marco killed me.

Admittedly I do as well. Little Marco killed me.

He throws out one liners that make me chuckle sometimes. Someone asked him last week about a tweet Joe Biden had just sent and he was like "he didn't send that, some DNC operative did that" and then was like he doesn't even know whats going on. I had to laugh I couldn't help it.

This is rivaling some of the classic Cali and Cuse Hulk Threads. The one with your name though is an instant classic. If this thread gets nuked someone has to save that.

Not even close. You haven't seen that 415 page & counting "Corona Virus Update" thread over in the OT Forum. I guess that Morton Downey Jr./Jerry Springer-esqe thread it transformed into once it got moved from the hoops forum will be likely be the same fate as this one now that several players over there have crashed the party here too. ;):)

Not even close. You haven't seen that 415 page & counting "Corona Virus Update" thread over in the OT Forum. I guess that Morton Downey Jr./Jerry Springer-esqe thread it transformed into once it moved from the hoops forum will be likely be the same fate as this one now that many players over there have crashed the party here too. ;):)

LOL, Oh trust me I have seen it, all my favorite characters (posters) are on that one. Fascinating stuff.

Interesting thread with some different takes and posters then you normally see on the OT board. Now that the OT regulars have found this thread probably time to move it, this will not end well.

lol are you kidding?
its the same spazzes that we’re on the OT board during Obama as president

want me to show you their posts?

lol are you kidding?
its the same spazzes that we’re on the OT board during Obama as president

want me to show you their posts?

I wasn't on the OT board much during Obama's presidency but yes I know Texan Mark and UEO were there a lot. I mentioned UEO and Ebuck in my post.

I wasn't on the OT board much during Obama's presidency but yes I know Texan Mark and UEO were there a lot. I mentioned UEO and Ebuck in my post.

not just them, my friend. Go look up some of the other dudes in here. They had some doozies

not just them, my friend. Go look up some of the other dudes in here. They had some doozies

Oh trust me I agree, anti the guy in office and very H0T Takes aren't reserved for the posters on the left. Trust me the guys on the right can give it and post H0T Takes just as well.

While I thank you for the shout out, I really don’t spend much time there...but making my time memorable...is the goal.

so yeah me!!

I’m an OT Sports board guy now that romper room has officially assimilated the entire main 2 boards.

FWIW: good to see Bambi is still leading from behind. I hope in his next Zoom, he has those pillars behind him.

While I thank you for the shout out, I really don’t spend much time there, but making my time memorable, is the goal.

I’m an OT Sports board guy now that romper room has officially assimilated the entire main 2 boards.

FWIW: good to see Bambi is still leading from behind. I hope in his next Zoom, he has those pillars behind him.

Hey I might not always agree with your takes but you dame sure are memorable. Your back and forth wih Dasher that last month or so of the 2016 race was epic.

I know it’s a quarantine and everything but looking up old political posts from someone you’ve never met on a sports board. Eh.

uhhhh,,,,then don’t, random guy I wasnt talking to.

i was responding to Jeremy suggesting these were new characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom