Mayors in NYC & LA | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Mayors in NYC & LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The President of the United States calling the Governor of a US State "half-wit" during a national crisis was awesome, and makes me love him even more. There is no better time to own the lib snowflakes than when we're 31K deaths into a pandemic.
You need help. Our President name calling instead of putting a plans together is the most treasonous thing any president has ever done. He keeps saying 'it's not my job' who's job is it... The Federal govt't led by the President is suppose to fight all US enemies foreign or domestic. Now he freezes and holds up his hands and won't do anything.

You need help. Our President name calling instead of putting a plans together is the most treasonous thing any president has ever done. He keeps saying 'it's not my job' who's job is it... The Federal govt't led by the President is suppose to fight all US enemies foreign or domestic. Now he freezes and holds up his hands and won't do anything.

Pretty sure you missed the sarcasm in his post.

You left out mass testing, the most important element of all.

If we actually had the tests that the fat, lying P.O.S. said we had back in Mid-March, we’d be in good shape.

But he can just “say stuff”. Doesn’t matter. None of his asskissers care. Just as long as we don’t have a black guy or a woman in charge, they’re good with anything this guy does.

this is all nuts.

everyone is to blame.

Trump, Fauci, the goddamn Chinese, the on the take WHO, that fluckin nutjob Pelosi, Cuomo and of course DeBlasio who was so late to party because he was actually too busy marching people to their deaths by telling them to party.

good lord, enough.

if you think Trump shouldve come in after Christmas announced the Chinese Flu was here and cancelled the NFL playoffs and the remainder of the college football season for example... and that your Queen Pelosi wouldve let him done it when she was wasting America's time and $$ with a useless Impeachment trial then ive got an empty, unused Bridge for sale in Brooklyn for you.

its comes much cheaper today than it did in February.
Deblasio was so late to the party, and yet president dimwit is giving people the same advice this morning. Remember when Queen Pelosi asserted her total authority and said she can do whatever she wants? LMFAO it is so easy with you dopes.

Eric15 was co-best man in my wedding, and a college roommate for 3 years. I am 1,000% certain he is joking. ;)

Sure it can. It depends on your birthday. My kid will finish out 5th grade 11 years old. He'll be 12 when he enters 7th grade. If you're birthday is in Sept. You'll be 10 when you finish 5th grade and 11 when you start 7th grade.
Math or logic is not your strong suit. Are we talking about your kid or a random kid who's birthday is in Sept.
What date. Your clarity in writing would help alot. This is how Trump talks. Just throw stuff out and ultimately people will give up trying to figure out what you are trying to say

If we actually had the tests that the fat, lying P.O.S. said we had back in Mid-March, we’d be in good shape.

But he can just “say stuff”. Doesn’t matter. None of his asskissers care. Just as long as we don’t have a black guy or a woman in charge, they’re good with anything this guy does.
This is the kind of thing the DPA is meant to address, but the self described wartime president with total power and authority is too weak to use it.

Just make sure if you get infected, don’t seek healthcare and steal valuable resources from people who chose not to be willfully stupid.

I'm sorry but theres a happy medium between keeping people healthy and safe and help reduce the spread and violating the Bill of Rights.

I've got a 16 year old boy who has had the vaccination. All kids should have, especially girls. You've got a chance to take away the one thing that could lead to a girl getting cervical cancer.

That's your opinion and your choice so that's great. It's not my opinion and I'd prefer to have the choice and not have it forced on me, because again, it's not measles and most HPV goes nowhere. Anyhow...you had the choice.

2 cases I've know of - 1 had an autoimmune reaction and the other had extreme debilitating fatigue that ended up being narcolepsy. Of course no one's going to tie it to the vaccine and they didn't push things but 2+2 usually equals 4. The parents of the narcolepsy girl ended up talking their daughter out to Stanford Medical for opinions and treatments. Both case were years ago though when the shot was new. So maybe it's better now.

That's your opinion and your choice so that's great. It's not my opinion and I'd prefer to have the choice and not have it forced on me, because again, it's not measles and most HPV goes nowhere. Anyhow...you had the choice.

2 cases I've know of - 1 had an autoimmune reaction and the other had extreme debilitating fatigue that ended up being narcolepsy. Of course no one's going to tie it to the vaccine and they didn't push things but 2+2 usually equals 4. The parents of the narcolepsy girl ended up talking their daughter out to Stanford Medical for opinions and treatments. Both case were years ago though when the shot was new. So maybe it's better now.
There is a vaccine adverse event reporting system in the US and most countries world wide. 100's of millions of doses have been given and Gardasil is absolutely safe.

Interesting thread with some different takes and posters then you normally see on the OT board. Now that the OT regulars have found this thread probably time to move it, this will not end well.
We can’t have the cult45ers being challenged on their points of view now can we?

I wonder if they have yeast issues. I saw there was sensitivity to that.

Just make sure if you get infected, don’t seek healthcare and steal valuable resources from people who chose not to be willfully stupid.
Just be sure to know that all your fluckin illegals are taking beds from health care pauingUS Citizens.

don’t fall at home and break anything...and certainly don’t have a baby...we got covid infected illegals to take care of so they can go back out and resume their criminal activities.

Try the next hospital...

Yeah, Eric was being sarcastic, not sure how that flew so far over your head.

But I won't be, it cracks me up when he nicknames people. Loved it during the primary, and love it now. Not because I'm some die hard Trumper, just because it's so very different and I just love the reactions to it, yours included. It's all entertainment to me.

(I know, I know, I won't be laughing when I'm alone in hell after I die, but I'm going to enjoy it while I'm here!).

Yeah, Eric was being sarcastic, not sure how that flew so far over your head.

But I won't be, it cracks me up when he nicknames people. Loved it during the primary, and love it now. Not because I'm some die hard Trumper, just because it's so very different and I just love the reactions to it, yours included. It's all entertainment to me.

(I know, I know, I won't be laughing when I'm alone in hell after I die, but I'm going to enjoy it while I'm here!).
Eric who? You act like everyone gets together for private meetings. Sad you think it's a fun sport to have the President act like the worst type of person there is and people call him out. That's fun to you? And you think its good for our country?
Kinda pathetic don't you think.

Just be sure to know that all your fluckin illegals are taking beds from health care pauingUS Citizens.

don’t fall at home and break anything...and certainly don’t have a baby...we got covid infected illegals to take care of so they can go back out and resume their criminal activities.

Try the next hospital...
You must be in California.

Deblasio was so late to the party, and yet president dimwit is giving people the same advice this morning. Remember when Queen Pelosi asserted her total authority and said she can do whatever she wants? LMFAO it is so easy with you dopes.
He did.

states can’t open till they meet his guidelines.

Math or logic is not your strong suit. Are we talking about your kid or a random kid who's birthday is in Sept.
What date. Your clarity in writing would help alot. This is how Trump talks. Just throw stuff out and ultimately people will give up trying to figure out what you are trying to say

I don't think comprehension is your strong suit.

*If you're 10 years old right now in 5th grade and your birthday is today you turn 11.

*Sept you would start 6th grade at 11. Then April 2021 you turn 12.

*You will then start 7th grade at 12.

*If you're birthday is September 27 2009 when you started 5th grade in Sept of 2019 you would be 9 years old and would turn 10 a few weeks later.

*You will then be 10 when you start 6th grade. You would then be 11 when you start 7th grade.

There is a vaccine adverse event reporting system in the US and most countries world wide. 100's of millions of doses have been given and Gardasil is absolutely safe.

that's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors