McD’s - Bazley | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

McD’s - Bazley

One other thing is that Bazely doesn't rush things. Takes his time and is deliberate. Very nice to see how controlled he is on both ends. Very good court sense and understands spacing well too.

Obviously now that I’m not watching Baze is doing more than running back and forth and inbounding...

Little is a very selfish player too. Already got another UNC player to hate.

Bazely could not be more perfect for us unless he puts on 20 pounds that does not effect his shot.

This is much more ideal than I had imagined.
Whoever had the Lamar Odom comparison hit the nail on the head.

Our wonderful announcing team will be shocked to see Bazely on the NBA scouts list and maybe not all three of their Dukies.

Best player I've seen is Garland. Kid is slick with the ball, incredible vision.

All these kids thinking about Vandy though.. smells funny for a big-time academic school.

early in the 2nd half in about a 1 minute sequence, our boy:
- dropped a sweet dime to a cutter
- blocked a shot
- hit a 3
- threw down a monster dunk

he gonna be goooood
Looks like he'll be coachable, too, and will get up to speed in the zone quickly. Might not show enough emotion on the court for some of our fans, though.

Will bazely bring back the jerami grant put backs?!?!!

Best player I've seen is Garland. Kid is slick with the ball, incredible vision.

All these kids thinking about Vandy though.. smells funny for a big-time academic school.

Bizarre to say the least with all the love their getting from recruits

You kidding me? Bazely gets subbed right out for little?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom