McD’s - Bazley | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

McD’s - Bazley

I know there is 0.000001% chance but If we were to magically get Langford is he our starting 2 next year?

I love Bazley’s game.
He can’t play the 5 in the zone though.
He needs to put on good weight ASAP. To absorb all the contact he is going to draw.
I like the comparison to Lamar Odom on the Lakers.
That is his game.
Create for others and still get his within the offense.

My buddy I was watching with a UNC fan said he reminded him of Ben Simmons. I don’t agree because Bazley has a better shot than Simmons.

Love me some Bazley. Has got game. Gonna be good. Most impressive guy IMO was Nassir Little going to UNC...he's gonna be a real pain to contain.

I love Bazley’s game.
He needs to put on good weight ASAP. To absorb all the contact he is going to draw.
That is his game.

My buddy I was watching with a UNC fan said he reminded him of Ben Simmons. I don’t agree because Bazley has a better shot than Simmons.
His vision tonight was there. You can see he already possesses a high basketball IQ offensively. Jb can teach him transition and defense

I'd be cool with Romeo Langford coming here. He could plug right in where this left off (assuming he leaves)

Anyone have his stats... I can't find a boxscore anywhere

I love Bazley’s game.
That is his game.

He won't have to play the 5 at SU if Chukwu and Sidibe return healthy, but it looks like he could, thin as he is at this point.

DZax5jrVQAEYnfY.jpg

McCormick also looks really good for Kansas

EJ Montgomery also not doing bad.

Jalen Smith looks good. I saw him play against Bazely at Peach Jam. He’s really good. Didn’t realize he made the McDonald’s AA game until tonight, and I think he was ranked around 40 or so in the summer of last year. Maryland got a good one.

I liked what I saw of Bazley for the amount of time he was in. As typical of these types of games, a lot of ball hogging, etc. Bazley though didn't stand around and watch however, whenever these hogs were chucking of that 'I got mine now' Bazley was always running to the glass and crashing the boards. I see a player for us next year that will be very active, both on O, & D, and seemingly realistic to think (again based upon a small sample size) that he can grab 8-10 boards/night.

Last edited:
I liked what I saw of Bazley for the amount of time he was in. As typical of these types of games, a lot of ball hogging, etc. Bazley though didn't stand around and watch however, whenever these hogs were chucking of that 'I got mine now' Bazley was always running to the glass and crashing the boards. I see a player for us next year that will be very active, but on O, & D, and seemingly realistic to think (again based upon a small sample size) that he can grab 8-10 boards/night.
Next year's team should rebound very well at both ends. Can't wait to see where that might take them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom