McDonough | Syracusefan.com

McDonough

I missed the exact quote, but it sounded like Raf called Syracuse the "Harvard of Central NY" when they were picking on McDonough

Two gameday games that day so the normal gameday crew gets duke/unc so we lucked out. I will be there so i wont be able to enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed the exact quote, but it sounded like Raf called Syracuse the "Harvard of Central NY" when they were picking on McDonough
It was bilas. He was mocking what mcdonough calls syracuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bilas ranked us 10 in his ESPN power rankings this week and he has the 'Ville at 8. Other that that insult he is the best. Wish his articles weren't insider.

Bilas ranked us 10 in his ESPN power rankings this week and he has the 'Ville at 8. Other that that insult he is the best. Wish his articles weren't insider.
I think he's laying off this year, he's been heavy Cuse for a few years. Hell, he had us in the final 4 in 2011.

Bilas still feels as recently as last week that the 'Ville will be a team to beat in March.

Those three guys are moving to ACC games starting next season, right? Please?

I think our final Big East game should be called by Len Berman and Bucky Waters...:D

I too, would like an explanation after some pondering

i have heard it commonly referred to as the easiest school to get in, the hardest to stay in, among the IVY

I think our final Big East game should be called by Len Berman and Bucky Waters...:D

No, the vintage ECAC Game of The Week crew would be Don Criqui and RC Bucky Waters.

Bottom line is that we should be playing GT and DC on 2/23 and host them on 3/9. One final twist of the knife from the Providence Mafia.

No, the vintage ECAC Game of The Week crew would be Don Criqui and RC Bucky Waters.

Bottom line is that we should be playing GT and DC on 2/23 and host them on 3/9. One final twist of the knife from the Providence Mafia.
Agreed Criqui and Waters were the vintage ECAC crew. I just threw in Len Berman because I remember him doing the early Big East Tourney games from the Garden between SU and GT.

Agreed Criqui and Waters were the vintage ECAC crew. I just threw in Len Berman because I remember him doing the early Big East Tourney games from the Garden between SU and GT.

Solid. Ah, the olden days...

They obviously forgot about Cornell.

Oh, I hated Bucky Waters. What a dickweed.

Oh, I hated Bucky Waters. What a dickweed.
Ha I didn't say I liked him. A card board cut out has more emotion/personality than Bucky did. Criqui was the same way. They were very LOUD but very monotone. Of course at the time, that was about the only game on TV for the week, had to watch it.

Great crew. I loved Bilas' (and Raft's) subtle reference last night (without mentioning the movie) to the following classic line:

Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.
Ty Webb: Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom