McNabb getting his rocks off on the Shanahan's | Syracusefan.com

McNabb getting his rocks off on the Shanahan's

The Shanahans have few friends in the DC area but Donovan isn't doing his reputation any favors with interviews like this. He's my favorite SU player of all time but it's not like he proved the Shanahans wrong with his play on the field after they parted ways. He should just let them continue to dig their own grave.

can you say...Tiki Barber???

this is not going to end well for old #5

I love Don, but he needs to cool it a little. He's coming off as a whiny dick right now. Has he been treated unfairly over the years by coaches, fans and media? Sure. But everyone already knows that. All he's doing is making people think he deserved it by running his yap so damn much.

Last night on Around The Horn there was a general agreement that DM's POV was a narrow one and not very flattering.

Unfortunately he sounds like a victim, and he's playing into the hands of the naysayers. McNabb had a fabulous career by just about any standard. I hope he can find a way to let it go gracefully and be positive... unless he plans to dedicate his life to social change. And if that is the case then commenting on the NFL is the wrong context big time.