mcnabb to be released.. | Syracusefan.com

mcnabb to be released..

He requested it. He wants to go to Chicago.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Remember how awkward Joe Montana looked in a KC "Chefs" (great-googly-moogly) uni? What uni can you simply not picture McNabb wearing?

For me, its the dolphins.

Remember how awkward Joe Montana looked in a KC "Chefs" (great-googly-moogly) uni? What uni can you simply not picture McNabb wearing?

For me, its the dolphins.
The Dallas Vigilantes.

What if Philly picks him up again?

I think he goes to Philly or Chicago, & will start at either place for the remainder of the season...

he didnt look god awful bad -

heck i think he took 3-4 half time leads-miny has no defense

Please just retire. He's like an old boxer who needs another paycheck. Only he doesn't.

Is he that much of an upgrade over Hanie?

I think he is, ABSOLUTELY !!!

The Vikings & the Redskins did not have the personnel to protect him properly, & I think a team like Chicago will give him a shot to be very productive.

Chicago is not too far from competing for the SuperBowl, & I think McNabb can deliver that.

What if Philly picks him up again?

I think he goes to Philly or Chicago, & will start at either place for the remainder of the season...
Over Vince Young??? Not quite.

He should have retired when Philly traded him to Wash. Go out on a high note. Now people roll their eyes when they hear his name going someplace else. It is becoming a joke.

Does Houston pick him up? Their QB situation is rather shaky right now.

Sad way to end..

It happens to everyone eventually. He had a great career. Let's focus on that, instead of the last couple years. Even Mickey Mantle and Babe Ruth weren't that great in their last couple years.

He should have retired when Philly traded him to Wash. Go out on a high note. Now people roll their eyes when they hear his name going someplace else. It is becoming a joke.

Nah, they don't roll their eyes that much.. "Brett".

Scott van pelt today said he would sign mcnabb in a heartbeat...so not everyone rolls their eyes.

Scott van pelt today said he would sign mcnabb in a heartbeat...so not everyone rolls their eyes.

Sure, sign him. Doesn't hurt for the final month of the year. He is a warm body at a position where there are no warm bodies really out there. But he still can't play.

Hope he proves me wrong though, but I doubt it

and SVP matters because???

There is no way to know if McNabb is finished yet, based on his short stints at the last two pathetc squads. They did not have the proper supporting cast to make him effective enough. He even said essentially the same thing on his ESPN interview today.

As you are seeing, the Skins & Vikes are just as crappy with new QB's as with McNabb, so the only way to see if he is truly finished, is to test him out on a playoff caliber team who desperately needs a quarterback to keep them in the playoff hunt.

The current Chicago backup is not the answer, so Chicago has nothing to lose in trying McNabbsty...

I would make it happen...

There is no way to know if McNabb is finished yet, based on his short stints at the last two pathetc squads. ...

They were pathetic because HE was pathetic and couldn't play. McNabb has been awful and he can no longer to play. To pass the buck to his teammates and say they suck and McNabb doesn't is silly.

His teammates hated him in Minny because he was lazy and arrogant (true read the reports). The coaches hated him in Washington because he wouldn't wear a wristband with the plays. And on top of all of that on the field he was brutal. The man is finished. Someone will claim him, but I highly doubt he see's the playing field ever again.

He gets a pass from me in regards to the Redskins because they are a terrible team but how anyone can call the Vikings terrible when they have Adrian Peterson and Percy Harvin is beyond me. This was a fairly talented offensive squad.

I will refrain from calling him lazy but it has been pretty clear he has not wanted it in recent years the way a top player should. I don't know the reasons for that but it is pretty clear he has been going through the motions for awhile.

The sad thing to me is he had a chance to enhance his odds of getting into the hall of fame by doing well after leaving Philly. Instead he has mailed it in and probably killed any shot he had of getting in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom