MCW and TCooney | Syracusefan.com

MCW and TCooney

SourShoes

2nd String
Remember this feeling...
Remember the look on your teammates faces...
Remember it well and let it fuel you in the offseason..

Make us all forget about this next year

I dont want to forget 34- 3. we will never have that record again. A great journey it was

I dont want to forget 34- 3. we will never have that record again. A great journey it was
We will be 34-3 right around this time next year, but we will be booking our tickets to the final four with that record.

As disappointed as I am right now, I am equally excited to see them get their turn. Along with Southy, CJ, Triche, Keita, improved Christmas, etc. We are already another top 5 team next year.

As disappointed as I am right now, I am equally excited to see them get their turn. Along with Southy, CJ, Triche, Keita, improved Christmas, etc. We are already another top 5 team next year.
If we get Noel we're a top 5 team. Without him we are still very good, but not "great". Hand us the damn trophy next year if we get Noel.

If we get Noel we're a top 5 team. Without him we are still very good, but not "great". Hand us the damn trophy next year if we get Noel.

Sure we will be a better team if NN chooses us. But I still contend the horses we already have, along with DC and Grant, we are top 5 caliber.

Sure we will be a better team if NN chooses us. But I still contend the horse we already have, along with DC and Grant, we are top 5 caliber.
The perception will be that losing Dion, Fab, Scoop, and Kjo will be a lot, initially. Probably ranked around 12-15 preseason. Chance to rise into the top 5, no doubt. But we won't be ranked in the top 5 preseason if Dion leaves and we don't get Noel.

The perception will be that losing Dion, Fab, Scoop, and Kjo will be a lot, initially. Probably ranked around 12-15 preseason. Chance to rise into the top 5, no doubt. But we won't be ranked in the top 5 preseason if Dion leaves and we don't get Noel.
You better not sleep on Trevor Cooney. My sources tell me that he has been one of the best players in practice.

You better not sleep on Trevor Cooney. My sources tell me that he has been one of the best players in practice.
He'll no. I'm super excited to see Cooney. He's the deep, consistent 3 point threat we were missing this year. I think the 3 guard rotation we have next year will be great.

Perhaps you're right. Our pre-season ranking may be lower than our potential and I'm getting way ahead of myself but when I look at the other "top teams" of this season, they'll all be losing about as much as we will to graduation and the NBA but probably not returning as much quality experience while bring in some fantastic new talent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom