MCW has to stop trying to be a lottery | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

MCW has to stop trying to be a lottery

Jordan Jefferson had legal troubles. Lee has disappointed, I was wrong about him. Both still got a shot in the pros, and easily out-performed Nassib last season, which was my argument. Price was better than Nassib last year, when I said he was. I never said Kinne or Brantley would be drafted. Do you know what "top 50 college QB" means? BJ Daniels was better as a QB (running and passing) than Nassib last year when I said he was. So was Brantley.

You cheese-eaters reamed me out, last year, for saying Nassib wasn't a top 50 college QB. He finished the year ranked #65 in qualified passers, while being a negative with his feet. So I was obviously correct last year, and you were obviously wrong. Now the debate is about this year, and myopic fanboys who can't name 50 starting QBs are at it again.

Let me tell you something dumbdumbassass my point is that Nassib will be drafted and those other clowns weren't even selected at all. You obviously aren't smart enough to figure out the point I was trying to make. Please, legal troubles didn't stop Jefferson from getting a look at camp, you are flat our wrong and it amazes me how you can keep this up. You weren't correct last year ... and again this year you aren't correct. I'm sure that bachelors you acquired from clown college has lent itself well to your scouting expertise but please save it for a board full of people who are willing to buy the crap you keep shoveling.

You weren't correct last year ... and again this year you aren't correct.

Nassib finished 65th in passer efficiency rating last year, and that was only among qualified passers, and not including his negative legs.

I was correct last year, no sane person can dispute that. It's closer this year, but I am on very solid grounds to say that Nassib's top-40 qualified passer efficiency rating, once adjusted for competition and legs, and when including some players who haven't seen the field as much, does not prove he is a top 50 QB, and actually demonstrates that he is outside the top 50 (thus not fit to start on a superconference team).

The fact that you would deny that I was correct last year is criz-izzity-azay. However, you have totally redeemed yourself with the 'dumbdumbassass' innovation, I like how it plays off of my username, but in a way that says, 'zzzzzing!'

Nassib finished 65th in passer efficiency rating last year, and that was only among qualified passers, and not including his negative legs.

I was correct last year, no sane person can dispute that. It's closer this year, but I am on very solid grounds to say that Nassib's top-40 qualified passer efficiency rating, once adjusted for competition and legs, and when including some players who haven't seen the field as much, does not prove he is a top 50 QB, and actually demonstrates that he is outside the top 50 (thus not fit to start on a superconference team).

The fact that you would deny that I was correct last year is criz-izzity-azay. However, you have totally redeemed yourself with the 'dumbdumbassass' innovation, I like how it plays off of my username, but in a way that says, 'zzzzzing!'

You weren't correct moron and again this year ... you are incorrect again. Did you put this here so people could shred you in more than one thread ... mission accomplished clownclownshoesshoes ... pathetic.

You weren't correct moron and again this year ... you are incorrect again. Did you put this here so people could shred you in more than one thread ... mission accomplished clownclownshoesshoes ... pathetic.

explain your logic.

Ryan Nassib ranked 65th last year in passer efficiency rating. He played a weak schedule. He was a negative with his legs.

How in the world did that make him top 50 last year?

It obviously didn't. The same fanboys who shouted me down with so much spittle last year, are at it again.

explain your logic.

Ryan Nassib ranked 65th last year in passer efficiency rating. He played a weak schedule. He was a negative with his legs.

How in the world did that make him top 50 last year?

It obviously didn't. The same fanboys who shouted me down with so much spittle last year, are at it again.

A weak schedule ... they had an SOS of 48 and one of the higher SOSes they have had in several years. Including an SOS ranked 85th the Pinstripe Bowl season ... their SOS was better than USF, NC State and Glennon was 80 ... seriously shut up already you keep digging yourself a deeper hole.

So how about that Carter-Williams kid... Heard a rumor he needs to stop trying to be a lottery pick or something?
Dont get off topic you sob, or I'll come at you with nunchucks.

I'd just like to point out how this discussion about Nassib makes the occasional posts on the football board that tout the football board's content as intellectually superior to that of the hoops board even more awesome.

I'd just like to point out how this discussion about Nassib makes the occasional posts on the football board that tout the football board's content as intellectually superior to that of the hoops board even more awesome.

Yeah well my QB rating is better than yours ...

I'm thankful for egomaniacal trolls that make wonderful threads like this possible.

I don't mean to un-hijack a thread, but some of you are forgetting that MCW is not the typical 19 year old sophomore - he is 21 years old, a pretty advanced age for a basketball prospect. He needs to play like he thinks he's a lottery player, because his NBA window is closing. If he waits another year, scouts are going to see a kid who will turn 23 before the NBA season starts and decide he is close to his ceiling.

Damn he's 21? He's a definite goner.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

hey tottle. u know less bball than u do politics mcw is one of the 5 best and talented lead guards anywhere. he needs to get out of here and make some big money. he goes right away in the draft
I sheet more knowledge every morning than you will ever have, about both. Your reading comprehension sucks too. I never said he wasn't talented. What I said is that he had to stop forcing things to try to prove he was a lottery pick and instead just play basketball, which would prove his point. He has had a tendancy, before yesterday, to press the issue, causing turnovers. Yesterday the game just came easy to him and he was really good. That's 3 good halves in a row.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I sheet more knowledge every morning than you will ever have, about both. Your reading comprehension sucks too. I never said he wasn't talented. What I said is that he had to stop forcing things to try to prove he was a lottery pick and instead just play basketball, which would prove his point. He has had a tendancy, before yesterday, to press the issue, causing turnovers. Yesterday the game just came easy to him and he was really good. That's 3 good halves in a row.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
not going to get in to sheeting you, but talent scouts dont look at how u played but rather how u use you're phisical gifts. he'll go sooner than later even with 3 turnovers

I'm a pro talent evaluator and statistician, a Sloan conference fellow, etc. If you were as well, all your buddies would be pro evaluators from various sports. Instead, you are a mod brown-noser, townie, and amateur fan boy. It is what it is man. I get paid for this, even right now. Haha, party. Keep sending your love my way man, and keep Mod brown-nosing, it's fun stuff.

Do you also drive a Dodge Stratus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MCC
I wonder if fanfanclubclub was the scout I sat next to on Wednesday night. In explaining the Syracuse team..he said: "They have a bunch of GUYS and one PLAYER. I'm here to see him."

I wonder if fanfanclubclub was the scout I sat next to on Wednesday night. In explaining the Syracuse team..he said: "They have a bunch of GUYS and one PLAYER. I'm here to see him."

I am assuming that one PLAYER is Pugh. No it couldn't have been him ... you are assuming he is telling the truth when he says he is a scout ...