Mcw is Rajon rondo | Syracusefan.com

Mcw is Rajon rondo

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
Same build, athletic ability, and all around game in my eyes. He has the potential to be that good.

Rando is like 4 inches shorter than MCW and is a terrible perimeter shooter who gets to the rim like crazy. If you mean MCW can distribute at the next level like Rando I agree.

I just checked Rando is a career 24.7 percent shooter from behind the arc and is 6'1"

I just checked Rando is a career 24.7 percent shooter from behind the arc and is 6'1"

Yeah...that probably couldn't be a worse comparison. Livingston is much closer...before his injury.

Same build, athletic ability, and all around game in my eyes. He has the potential to be that good.

Hmmm, I'm not really seeing it. I love MCW, but Rondo is/was WAY more athletic. Rondo is a shut down M2M defender, rebounds incredibly well for a guard, and had a better first step in college. MCW has a better outside shot at this stage of his career and might actually see the floor better than Rondo did when he was 19, which is a tremdendous compliment.

Rondo is awful. You do not want MCW to be Rondo.

Yes I was comparing rondos floor game to mcw. Not their height. And for whoever said rondo is awful might want to check out what he's doing this year. He's averaging Almost 14 assists this year, and while he doesn't shoot from the outside much he's a very efficient player. Did anyone watch the Miami series last year, he almost single handedly beat Miami himself. I'm sold on mcw being able to score at times, but he fills every other part of the stat sheet just like rondo does.

You must be a Knick fan. Rondo sees the court like few do. He is a master with the ball and an underrated shooter. He is below average from behind the arc, but that is not his game.

MCW has a better outside shot at this stage of his career and might actually see the floor better than Rondo did when he was 19, which is a tremdendous compliment.

Maybe not so tremendous. Michael is 21.

Let's not talk MCW up too much... Ok? Shhhhhh. It's a secret.

You must be a Knick fan. Rondo sees the court like few do. He is a master with the ball and an underrated shooter. He is below average from behind the arc, but that is not his game.

Rondo's game looks a lot better because of who he plays with.

I don't see how comparing mcw to rondo was a bad thing? He was all nba third team last year.

Yeah, getting 10 assists for 38 games in a row is awful I really hope MCW doesn't do that.

Seriously have you ever watched Rondo play? Best distributor in the NBA. It's not about the players around him, either, he could do what he does on the Bobcats. He's the best player on the Celtics and it's not close.

Yeah, getting 10 assists for 38 games in a row is awful I really hope MCW doesn't do that.

Seriously have you ever watched Rondo play? Best distributor in the NBA. It's not about the players around him, either, he could do what he does on the Bobcats. He's the best player on the Celtics and it's not close.

I think Rondo is a very good (and probably the most unique player in the league; I have never seen anyone seek out assists like he does) but I gotta say KG is still the best guy on the team. He can't go for as many minutes as Rondo, so I can see giving him the edge based on that, but KG is still amazing.

I think Rondo is a very good (and probably the most unique player in the league; I have never seen anyone seek out assists like he does) but I gotta say KG is still the best guy on the team. He can't go for as many minutes as Rondo, so I can see giving him the edge based on that, but KG is still amazing.
Not anymore. When he's been off this year shooting he's been very poor. His rebounding numbers are down this year too. He's still a very good player, don't get me wrong, but this is Rondo's team. It's not like last year where if he wasn't on the court we were horrible.

I see a little Penny in his game, does that make cent$?

Don't shoot me in the foot if it doesn't;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom