MCW | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

MCW

I agree. He also had a play where he was at outside of the three point line and James was still working is way down court. MCW kind of just hund out waiting for James and dumped it to him for the 3. Good court awareness, and good job knowing where the hot hand was

That play has happened in each of the most recent games. This time James made the shot. The other times they were silly passes (words of other folks here). One difference was he actually waited until James was a foot or two closer.

He had a couple of those jump in the air and pass backwards or to the sides today that drive most of us insane. Difference was SH wasn't pressuring the ball or the outlet so the passes were actually completed. I don't want to see one of those tonight.

That play has happened in each of the most recent games. This time James made the shot. The other times they were silly passes (words of other folks here). One difference was he actually waited until James was a foot or two closer.

He had a couple of those jump in the air and pass backwards or to the sides today that drive most of us insane. Difference was SH wasn't pressuring the ball or the outlet so the passes were actually completed. I don't want to see one of those tonight.

Tonight certainly is a different game. My guess is we will See MCW actually shoot 8-10 times tonight, hopefully most are in the lane though. If he can limit his turnovers under 3 I believe we win the game. One different with his jump passes yesterday is he actually seemed to know where he was going before he left the groun, which is much different then games in the past.

Tonight certainly is a different game. My guess is we will See MCW actually shoot 8-10 times tonight, hopefully most are in the lane though. If he can limit his turnovers under 3 I believe we win the game. One different with his jump passes yesterday is he actually seemed to know where he was going before he left the groun, which is much different then games in the past.

I think you may be right about that last part. His size and a jump makes a cross court pass to James for a three actually work.

so, just curious...
it must have hurt to see BMK (who, according to your posts over the past XX months, is utterly worthless) have the game he had yesterday, huh?

Yeah, who was that guy in BMKs body? Should have dunked the other two scores he had if we are all truthful here, but the conversion was good enough.

Be interested to see if he can match his 8 point, 4 rebound, 0 blocks effort again.

Louisville wasn't a good team when we played them in Louisville?

The 8 turnovers in that game have kind of sullied his performance. However, he came up big with BT at the end of that game if memory serves

Yea those backwards jump passes are a no go.

Louisville wasn't a good team when we played them in Louisville?

Yes a very good team and overall he had a subpar performance compared to any of our last starting point guards!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom