Meanwhile..at the dog show... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Meanwhile..at the dog show...

He's adorable. You'll have to pm me a pic when he gets bigger!

Edit: I Misread you should post a picture of how he looks now. It's not like 90% of these threads haven't been hijacked :p
Hey Solitude,
I couldn't attach through pm, but here are a few of Lucas, most when he's older but the jumping one, I think he was a little over a year old. He's slowed down a bit now that he's 8 years old, but still super fast!
42406_1a.jpg

Hopefully he can take that stronger to the hoop than Coleman :p Thanks for the pics tee! This thread really delivered. Thanks to everyone!
Kid's got game. He forces you into his world, variations of the game too. Two bally, three bally (but he really gets confused with 3).
:)

Good stuff tee, I have an Italian Greyhound that is turning 8 in April. I wish I had some pictures of when he was a pup but he's a big little brat now. His measurements are really up there for an IG. They all love their blankets. :D
59730_163845720431126_1837118495_n.jpg

Good stuff tee, I have an Italian Greyhound that is turning 8 in April. I wish I had some pictures of when he was a pup but he's a big little brat now. His measurements are really up there for an IG. They all love their blankets. :D
Nice! Every iggy owner must have half of their pictures with them in beds, taking over!
Let me see...
You must have jackets, sweaters too, yeah?
Hates the snow or rain? Hates you more for taking him out in it? LOL
Silly fast, could catch a rabbit with jetpack shoes? (Lucas has caught rabbits in our yard a few times, just doesn't know what to do with them, ha).
How big? Looky's also on the big side, was over 15lbs at one point, when I was told they average betweem 8 and 12 pounds.
Do most people think he's a rat on a leash when they see him for the first time? I get mini-deer sometimes too, but they are very strange, iggies.

Frikkin love how they are holding on, checking everything out from the back.

lol That was taken in the "Howling Dog Saloon" parking lot. This was right before I told them that just because they were at the Howling Dog, didnt mean they needed to be howling dogs lol

the sideways one, they were just hanging out watching me cut down trees. You can see Jamo "blue mohawk" trying to push Jackson down so he could get all the attention lol

haha nah. As long as they have their shoes and jackets on, they have no problem going outside in the cold lol
1 of my dogs is a shitsu chihuahua mix he likes to crap in the bathroom near the toilet (at least he's trying). He also has a sweet tooth for cat turds. He sneaks them.

1 of my dogs is a shitsu chihuahua mix he likes to crap in the bathroom near the toilet at least he's trying. He also has a sweet tooth for cat turds.

dude, Poop Carrots! they bring in frozen pieces of poop all the time! drives me nuts!

man and i thought my new dog was challenged in the looks department- now i feel much better -thanx-lol

59730_163845720431126_1837118495_n.jpg
I love IG's. had to put my guy down a year ago next month. Miss him everyday. He slept on my hip for 13 years.

I love IG's. had to put my guy down a year ago next month. Miss him everyday. He slept on my hip for 13 years.

Yeah I'm already dreading the day he's gone. He's getting up there for an Iggy but his health is good. He's been annoying me taking up the entire bed for over 6 years now and he wasn't even suppose to be my dog. Sister bought him and couldn't keep him after about a year and a half and I got stuck with him but wouldn't change that if I could.

Nice! Every iggy owner must have half of their pictures with them in beds, taking over!
Let me see...
You must have jackets, sweaters too, yeah?
Hates the snow or rain? Hates you more for taking him out in it? LOL
Silly fast, could catch a rabbit with jetpack shoes? (Lucas has caught rabbits in our yard a few times, just doesn't know what to do with them, ha).
How big? Looky's also on the big side, was over 15lbs at one point, when I was told they average betweem 8 and 12 pounds.
Do most people think he's a rat on a leash when they see him for the first time? I get mini-deer sometimes too, but they are very strange, iggies.

Hit it on the head, haha. I hear the mini-deer all the time, people either think he's great or ugly as sin. He's about 22 pounds, big guy but he has a large frame and isn't overweight I guess so that's good. Another pic since he likes to pose for the camera and ask for someone to play with him with his eyes.

382211_163897093759322_604281072_n.jpg

Yeah I'm already dreading the day he's gone. He's getting up there for an Iggy but his health is good. He's been annoying me taking up the entire bed for over 6 years now and he wasn't even suppose to be my dog. Sister bought him and couldn't keep him after about a year and a half and I got stuck with him but wouldn't change that if I could.

Hercules like chest. He must work out.

Hit it on the head, haha. I hear the mini-deer all the time, people either think he's great or ugly as sin. He's about 22 pounds, big guy but he has a large frame and isn't overweight I guess so that's good. Another pic since he likes to pose for the camera and ask for someone to play with him with his eyes.

382211_163897093759322_604281072_n.jpg

He will snap your elbow if you wanna get into an intense game of tug with him and aren't prepared. :D

Very sorry to hear that. But I know how you feel, they use us as heat sources and we in turn give it back!

I know the play with me eye trick, haha.
Wow, 22 pounds is Uber Biggy Iggy!
Btw, great pic, I love the "blue" colored iggies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom