Meanwhile..at the dog show... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Meanwhile..at the dog show...

Lab? My dad has a black lab/cow that is well over 110 pounds. Just stomps on any normal size man. Tortures deer in the poconos except one who my mom and dad claims he made friends with.
Yellow Lab / Rottweiler. Nicest dog in the world, bull in a china shop. He's extremely strong and doesn't like coyotes or deer very much lol.

Lab? My dad has a black lab/cow that is well over 110 pounds. Just stomps on any normal size man. Tortures deer in the poconos except one who my mom and dad claims he made friends with.
That's funny mine almost got a doe last year thankfully the doe got over the invisible fence line. Last spring I saw him eating something out in the yard, it was a turkey.

I know the play with me eye trick, haha.
Wow, 22 pounds is Uber Biggy Iggy!
Btw, great pic, I love the "blue" colored iggies.
That was my IG's name, Blue, because of his color
IMG_0018.JPG

Nice! Every iggy owner must have half of their pictures with them in beds, taking over!
Let me see...
You must have jackets, sweaters too, yeah?
Hates the snow or rain? Hates you more for taking him out in it? LOL
Silly fast, could catch a rabbit with jetpack shoes? (Lucas has caught rabbits in our yard a few times, just doesn't know what to do with them, ha).
How big? Looky's also on the big side, was over 15lbs at one point, when I was told they average betweem 8 and 12 pounds.
Do most people think he's a rat on a leash when they see him for the first time? I get mini-deer sometimes too, but they are very strange, iggies.
Funny, someone asked me if Blue was a kangaroo when he was a pup! :D

That was my IG's name, Blue, because of his colorView attachment 2298
For the first time ever, Lucas snuck into my son's bedroom, jumped into the bed and did the iggy curling move into him while he was sleeping.
I told my son this morning......less than enamored :)
But he gets along with him well now that he's starting to appreciate dogs.

This is "Patch" at about 7 weeks old.He left for Brooklyn this past weekend View attachment 2301 He's a Portuguese Water Dog an incredible breed if you've never met one. I wanted to pencil in a ring around his other eye and call him "Petey" but my better half wouldn't have it.
Avatar is fantastic! One of the best yet.

I have to throw this question out there for Iggy owners or any other dog owners but I think it's a specific Iggy nuance, probably only specific to my boy.

Do any of your Italian Greyhounds cry from specific trigger words?
I kid you not. My list, and it started with the first word, not sure how the first word came up in conversation:
Guava
Mama
Rum
Gum
Rum Gum
Cry
Stop the Cry
Town Cryer
Bee-Ooo or Wee-Ooo (basically imitates his cry)

This is, believe it or not, a serious post. We've cut it down over the years as we don't want to torture him, but something about repetitive syllables, maybe sounds he doesn't like that end with "ah" or "um".

If anyone recently read this thread, you'd understand....sort of.
Yes, I'm weird. Yes I'm strange. But I don't hold a candle to Lucas.

I have to throw this question out there for Iggy owners or any other dog owners but I think it's a specific Iggy nuance, probably only specific to my boy.

Do any of your Italian Greyhounds cry from specific trigger words?
I kid you not. My list, and it started with the first word, not sure how the first word came up in conversation:
Guava
Mama
Rum
Gum
Rum Gum
Cry
Stop the Cry
Town Cryer
Bee-Ooo or Wee-Ooo (basically imitates his cry)

This is, believe it or not, a serious post. We've cut it down over the years as we don't want to torture him, but something about repetitive syllables, maybe sounds he doesn't like that end with "ah" or "um".

If anyone recently read this thread, you'd understand....sort of.
Yes, I'm weird. Yes I'm strange. But I don't hold a candle to Lucas.
Nope, the only phrase that drove Blue nuts was " You want to go for a walk" :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom