Meanwhile, over on the Providence board... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Meanwhile, over on the Providence board...

People no need to get nasty use the facts not personal shots, I was disgusted with this whole hybrid thing, but I am not going to take shots at programs just use the facts. My point is if you didn't bring anything to the table then you can't get upset with us.

Good lord, I'm not upset with Syracuse and have made that as clear as I can in multiple posts, this thread was started with derogetory posts towards PC and they have continued. I'm sorry that little school in RI screwed up Cuse's time in the BE. You guys have beat me down, I will let it go. Good Luck!

Good lord, I'm not upset with Syracuse and have made that as clear as I can in multiple posts, this thread was started with derogetory posts towards PC and they have continued. I'm sorry that little school in RI screwed up Cuse's time in the BE. You guys have beat me down, I will let it go. Good Luck!
Dude I was talking to the SU fans after me about the Bonnies stuff. I saying not to get nasty and be civil. All of my posts had facts and were filled with pent up frustration at the fact your boy Tranghese inferred our football product was pathetic when it has and continued to be BCS compliant. I didn't say you were being nasty at all and the fact you interpreted that way is kinda funny.

I hope we don't schedule any of the basketball-onlies for five years. Let them descend into the new Atlantic 10 and then beat on them every year.

They need us on the schedule more than we need them. Now who's G'town, PC, SJ, and Nova going to sell out for?

Georgetown, Villanova, and the Johnnies should be on the schedule often, not only due to history -- playing in NYC, Philly, and DC (though Maryland takes care of that) is important for recruiting. The rest of them don't need to be on the schedule.

Friar, I hope that 'Cuse plays all the long-tenured BE bball schools periodically, including PC, G-town, UConn, St Johns, Villanova, Seton Hall (but not Rutgers). But there are too many to play every year and I think they would want to play their biggest rivals UConn and G-town, and possibly Villanova, more frequently than the others. But certainly I would like to see them play St Johns, PC and the Hall once in a while, too. BE bball had an awesome run and I will miss it. Somehow it seems very wrong that bball does not generate as much income as fball - it gets great TV ratings. Best wishes to PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom