Media Poll #7 | Syracusefan.com

Media Poll #7

We'll see how fitting those rankings are this Saturday. Mullins being out doesn't help.

Four game season, Hopkins, Cornell, Princeton, ND.

Can't afford any hiccups on the rest of schedule. St Johns is probably the best of the rest of the BE. Trap game is at Providence of all places.

Four game season, Hopkins, Cornell, Princeton, ND.

Can't afford any hiccups on the rest of schedule. St Johns is probably the best of the rest of the BE. Trap game is at Providence of all places.

Your giving Providence way to much credit, there combined 4 wins have like 2 victories between them. They literally have played no one. Game to watch out for is at Nova, there 1-4 but have played a pretty good early schedule, team has given SU fits in the past.

We'll be fine if we split those four. But even that will be a tall order.

We'll be fine if we split those four. But even that will be a tall order.

Even if SU is 1-3 in those games they still have the schedule to get an at large bid.
There are two three game stretches where SU should be 5-1 at worst.

After the Hopkins game they play a stretch of Providence, Nova, and Canisius. They really should be 3-0 against those three, the only remotely difficult game I see is at Nova. I know GO thinks at Providence could be an issue but I just dont see it.

Later in the year after the tough run of Princeton on the road and home to Cornell ( dont see anyway we win that game), we then have Rutgers (home), Hobart (home) and at Gtown. This should be another 3-0 stretch, Rutgers is beyond awful and Gtown isnt much better. Only possible issue is Hobart, there a good offensive team this year, with Mullins out this could be a closer game then it should be. Still between those games, SU should be 5-1 at the absoulte worst, and hopefully will be 6-0. At that point they simply need to steal one from either Princeton or ND. I dont see us beating Cornell, thats a horrific matchup and without Mullins forget it.

It would be pretty big to get a W this Saturday, hoping we can pull it off.

I am really starting to like this team. I was definitely nervous after watching the UAlbany game, but they have showed really toughness and fight in the past three games. This weekend should be very telling for the rest of the season. Win this one and it should propel SU forward with confidence, lose and it creates doubts for the rest of the season. I see a big win for the cuse in front of the home crowd. Hop has been struggling in the goal and I think those struggles rear their head this weekend. 12-10 SU, I hope they don't bring the fcuking band with them. LGO!

I am really starting to like this team. I was definitely nervous after watching the UAlbany game, but they have showed really toughness and fight in the past three games. This weekend should be very telling for the rest of the season. Win this one and it should propel SU forward with confidence, lose and it creates doubts for the rest of the season. I see a big win for the cuse in front of the home crowd. Hop has been struggling in the goal and I think those struggles rear their head this weekend. 12-10 SU, I hope they don't bring the fcuking band with them. LGO!

Game could come down to how they do against F-M grad Poppelton facing off.

I really would like to share your optimism outoftownie, but we need to defend their middies (Greeley and Ranagan) much better than last year (meaning Ianzito, Jenkins and Pratt will have to get lots of help from Megill, Harris and Hamlin etc). If that doesn't happen it could be another long day for the Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom