Melo and LaLa | Syracusefan.com

Melo and LaLa

I started following LaLa during last years Final Four Run, as she had a lot of snaps/vids of Melo watching the games in his home. I stayed following her, and she has been going HAM in the gym and getting in shape. This news today doesnt surprise me.

Sacrificed possible championships in Miami by forcing a trade to New York for her acting career and this is the thanks he gets.

Hope they can work it out. In this day and age though, kinda of a miracle they have lasted as long as they did as far as celeb marriages go.

Carmelo and La La Anthony Separated (PHOTO)
Can't believe you just made me click on a TMZ link. I hate myself just a little more today. Thanks.
Warn-a Brotha, whydon'tcha.

so its good i have no idea who lala is , or what she does. the oscar "winner" isnt about her is it?

They've got a kid together and I highly doubt they signed a pre-nup. Dude's gonna get taken to the cleaners.

People in the spotlight or famous getting divorced? Noooooooooooooooooo. I'm shocked. /sarcasm

They've got a kid together and I highly doubt they signed a pre-nup. Dude's gonna get taken to the cleaners.
Why? They reside in NY and she makes good coin. They've split before I believe

i doubt it, he was dating her really early and were engaged by Christmas of 2004.

Where is the dislike button? He has to have one. In his one year at SU if he only learned one thing, he learned that. Trust me.

I would think/hope Melo's reps and lawyers would not let him get married without a prenup

Unknown.jpg

I'll see myself out now.

I would think/hope Melo's reps and lawyers would not let him get married without a prenup

You'd be surprised how quick some women would run when the word prenup is said, then you hear about love over and over and you stick with the prenup stuff and then she gone. Not in my experiences but I have a few friends who thought they were in love and then next thing you know the chick was out like a fat kid in dodgeball.

I hope Melo's investments are paying off. The divorce won't be cheap especially with new allegations on the infidelity and an out of wedlock child. Not a good look.

Apparently TMZ is reporting now that Melo got a stripper pregnant and that there's essentially 0% chance that the marriage is reconciled.

Gift Baskets?

Gift baskets are a nice touch and have become quite legendary.

But if you're rich, young, and have wandering eyes why would you even get married or be in a relationship?

I despise cheaters and think they're the lowest scum. Never understood why you wouldn't break up with someone before you did something as heinous as cheating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom