Melo and LaLa | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Melo and LaLa

Where is the dislike button? He has to have one. In his one year at SU if he only learned one thing, he learned that. Trust me.

I hope he does. I'm making the assumption on the way she has determined his career choices.

Apparently TMZ is reporting now that Melo got a stripper pregnant and that there's essentially 0% chance that the marriage is reconciled.

That must happen often frankly. Those strip clubs, junkyard or high end, are mostly brothels. If you have enough cash you can bang them.

Gift baskets are a nice touch and have become quite legendary.

But if you're rich, young, and have wandering eyes why would you even get married or be in a relationship?

I despise cheaters and think they're the lowest scum. Never understood why you wouldn't break up with someone before you did something as heinous as cheating.
I agree Carmelo needs to just start playing softball with girls in the park.

LaLa is famous. She was an MTV VJ for awhile and in a few movies and TV Shows.

I think there is a good chance that they both signed a prenup given that she was probably worth more when they got married. I remember MTV cribs in 2004, and his place was a little weak.

I agree Carmelo needs to just start playing softball with girls in the park.

Anything is better than going to a strip club. I'm not a famous multi millionaire and I don't go to them because they only want $$$. Melos stripper just hit the jackpot.

Anything is better than going to a strip club. I'm not a famous multi millionaire and I don't go to them because they only want $$$. Melos stripper just hit the jackpot.

I don't get it myself. But those ballaz love their strip clubs. They love paying multiple thousands of dollars for broads and the same for Absolut, Henny, and Dom P bottles. :crazy:

I don't get it myself. But those ballaz love their strip clubs. They love paying multiple thousands of dollars for broads and the same for Absolut, Henny, and Dom P bottles. :crazy:

I never really got the whole strip club thing, only have been in one once, for a friends bachelors party, but to each their own.

I never really got the whole strip club thing, only have been in one once, for a friends bachelors party, but to each their own.
I went in a strip club for a friends bachelor party in Portland. This is probably 5 years after college and a girl walks up to me after dancing and says, "Aaron hi it's me Alison from high school. How are you." Given me a hug completely naked and sits and starts talking to me and my college friends. I haven't gone to a strip club since, kind of afraid of who I might run into.

I went in a strip club for a friends bachelor party in Portland. This is probably 5 years after college and a girl walks up to me after dancing and says, "Aaron hi it's me Alison from high school. How are you." Given me a hug completely naked and sits and starts talking to me and my college friends. I haven't gone to a strip club since, kind of afraid of who I might run into.

You got a free dance tho right, cause if you didn't you didn't work that night right.

Perhaps Melo should have stayed another year at SU. He could have taken ENG 666, "Creative Excuse Writing"

Carmelo Anthony has been dogged by cheating rumors for years and sources say he’d justify it to his friends by saying, “La La is married, I’m not.”

http://pagesix.com/2017/04/18/how-carmelo-anthony-justified-allegedly-cheating-on-la-la/
HIs team needs to get ahead of this story. As of now the soon to be former Mrs Anthony is winning the PR battle rather easily. Issues at home impacting your play is a tougher sell when the issue at home is caused by a juvenile, pampered, sexist outlook of "she's married, I"m not".

HIs team needs to get ahead of this story. As of now the soon to be former Mrs Anthony is winning the PR battle rather easily. Issues at home impacting your play is a tougher sell when the issue at home is caused by a juvenile, pampered, s e xist outlook of "she's married, I"m not".

To be honest, I don't think any teams in the NBA give a crap. When the percentage of the players in the league who cheat is likely higher than the percentage who don't, it becomes kind of a non-issue. The story won't last long.

Gift baskets are a nice touch and have become quite legendary.

But if you're rich, young, and have wandering eyes why would you even get married or be in a relationship?

I despise cheaters and think they're the lowest scum. Never understood why you wouldn't break up with someone before you did something as heinous as cheating.

Everybody hates cheaters. There are lower scum out there but cheaters are pretty bad. That said, I can at least understand why they do it without breaking up with their significant other, even if I don't agree with it. Cheating is usually out of physical 'need' without much, if any, emotional attachment. It's possible to love somebody but hook up with a stripper while you're on a two week road trip cuz you can. I don't agree with it, but I can understand it.

Chris Rock once said, "Men are as faithful as their options." While that's an exaggeration, not many men have the options an NBA star has.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom