Melo welcomes Zion to the NBA | Syracusefan.com

Melo welcomes Zion to the NBA

Zion +/- of 0 in a game they won by double digits

Overrated!

Zion will be great, but not Melo great.
Zack Randolph+, I would think

I wonder how durable he’ll be over the long run at his size though. Hopefully he will lose weight, he’s putting a lot of pressure on his legs, knees, feet.
Yeah you’re right but I kind of assume injuries away because they’re so unpredictable

Zack was a really good player stuck in a bad city for publicity. I think Zion's build and health will hold him back.

Randolph was really good, but he probably couldn’t jump over a phone book. He was strong and very skilled.

Zion has freakish athleticism - which gives him a much higher ceiling than Randolph IMO.

It will be interesting to see how his game develops, how his health holds up, and how effective he is when he’s 30+ when the athleticism fades even if he remains healthy.

Sky is the limit at this point though IMO.

Randolph was really good, but he probably couldn’t jump over a phone book. He was strong and very skilled.

Zion has freakish athleticism - which gives him a much higher ceiling than Randolph IMO.

It will be interesting to see how his game develops, how his health holds up, and how effective he is when he’s 30+ when the athleticism fades even if he remains healthy.

Sky is the limit at this point though IMO.

Zion is like a hybrid of Randolph and Blake Griffin.

He’s got Zach’s girth, with Blake’s insane ups.
Which is pretty crazy to think about.

Zion in a couple years...

zmchruse36u31.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors