MetLife tickets | Syracusefan.com

MetLife tickets

FAL

No comment.
in my mailbox when I went home for lunch today. Yee-ha! Anybody else get theirs?

where is the best place to purchase these and how much am i looking at? i dont like sitting in the end zone but looking for best value. thanks.

where is the best place to purchase these and how much am i looking at? i dont like sitting in the end zone but looking for best value. thanks.

Go back to the thread entitled "MetLife ticket info" and see if anything is still available-- or -- Check suathletics.com --look under tickets. Other than those two "official" ticket sellers, I don't know what to tell you other than to google "syracuse-penn state football tickets" -- I'm sure a number of sites will pop up with tics for sale--and probably cheaper than the first two. (But again, the sight lines won't be as good.) Good luck and go Orange!

If you want to sit with fellow syracusefan.com posters use the link below:

The link for the MetLife Penn State game is ready to go.

1. Click Here
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/sy...home/98d379e7ea328ff96a6e28e64c489fa6cb97d183

2. Click on “Find Tickets”

3. Enter Promo Code: HARDNOSED (no spaces)

4. Login with your MyCuse Account or create a New Account

5. Follow steps to purchase and check out

Cuse fans: Only 200 $120 tix and 100 $80 tix. The $120 tix will be approx between the 25-30 yard line with Club access. The $80 tix will be around the 35-40 yard line without club access.

I received my tickets yesterday as well. GETTIN PUMPED:E

Arrived today!

Yikes, $30 per car for parking. Standard issue, but still an ouch.

If you want to sit with fellow syracusefan.com posters use the link below:

The link for the MetLife Penn State game is ready to go.
2. Click on “Find Tickets”
3. Enter Promo Code: HARDNOSED (no spaces)
4. Login with your MyCuse Account or create a New Account
5. Follow steps to purchase and check out
Cuse fans: Only 200 $120 tix and 100 $80 tix. The $120 tix will be approx between the 25-30 yard line with Club access. The $80 tix will be around the 35-40 yard line without club access.

thanks for great info. im going to try and sit with syrfan people. it will be my first board outting.

Arrived today!

Yikes, $30 per car for parking. Standard issue, but still an ouch.

That thirty bucks is for the privilege to park and tailgate with your fellow syrfan board members! :rolleyes:

Mine arrived today.BTW, I spent $35 on parking at Yankee Stadium today, so $30 is on par.

FYI

Seat 1 in Sections 240 and 241 is closest to midfield. It is the mirror opposite from last year.

Got mine yesterday. Started getting amped for this game weeks ago though. I'm prepared to be loud and rowdy. Everyone else in 340 better be ready to keep up as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom