Miami Game Thread... | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Miami Game Thread...

Love Miami w that swagger again.

We played a bad half folks. It happens esp after big wins. Adjustments at halftime will be key.

I think we win this still

1 hour 51 minute first half, followed by a 20 minute halftime... NCAA has to figure this stuff out. A soccer game would be almost over by now...

Worst offensive half of the year.. playing #8 on the road and we are down 10. Stop their first drive, get it to one possession and who knows.

I like where we are. Defense settled in, just come out with our normal second half surge and we will have a shot to win. Need a stop to start the 3rd

Without Ish we don't win this game. We become very one dimensional with Erv. The refs on that TD hurt us, but let's face it Miami has kept us in the game.

I'm getting tired of the Miami players getting in the ear holes on every play and try to slap the balls out of their hands while they are on the ground. At what point is it considered unsportsmanlike?

Well they can at least hold onto that from their glory days.

These officials are clueless.

Dungey 4 INTs and only down 10... we need a big play to start the half. Would love to see a pick 6

Field is horrible. Refs are sophomoric, Eric is beyond off and still only down 10.

Wish we had any kind of deep threat. Single safety back with 1 on 1s on the outside except we're also getting 0 separation. They're dbs are just better athletes than what we have opposite them.

These officials are clueless.

Dungey 4 INTs and only down 10... we need a big play to start the half. Would love to see a pick 6

LOL at blaming this one on the officials. Thats not the excuse in this one...they have made some favorable calls for us actually. We are just getting flat out beat.

The 4 turnovers is a little deceiving

One we got back immediately (thanks to an amazing play be Eric)

The other 3, while bad throws for sure, were down field. Not much different from punts

We didn't turn it over in our own 20 or anything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom