Miami Game Thread... | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Miami Game Thread...

LOL at blaming this one on the officials. Thats not the excuse in this one...they have made some favorable calls for us actually. We are just getting flat out beat.

Wasnt blaming the refs... we sucked simple as that. But that doesnt mean the refs are clueless. These replays and changing the calls is ridculous. Not their fault we are losing but they have been just as bad as our team lol

Miami's not exactly putting us away.

This is the kind of game that could drive Miami's fans nuts. This shouldn't be this close. If they make a big mistake to tighten the game up more, things could get weird in a good way for us.

The 4 turnovers is a little deceiving

One we got back immediately (thanks to an amazing play be Eric)

The other 3, while bad throws for sure, were down field. Not much different from punts

We didn't turn it over in our own 20 or anything
True, but Miami has also dropped a 5th sure INT, a TD pass, & 2-3 potential first down catches. Plus, on the 3rd Dungey INT, he missed Ish wide open for what would've been a 30-40 yd gain.

Here's hoping he bounces back. We should be down by at least 3 TDs.

True, but Miami has also dropped a 5th sure INT, a TD pass, & 2-3 potential first down catches. Plus, on the 3rd Dungey INT, he missed Ish wide open for what would've been a 30-40 yd gain.

Here's hoping he bounces back. We should be down by at least 3 TDs.

I agree. Miami killed themselves with drops.

Miami is only 1 of 6on 3rd downs, D has made some plays. Goal line stand was huge too. Difference is all the INT’s obviously.

I am certainly not excusing a bad performance but when you consider we have played without a break yet this year and gone LSU/NCST/Pitt/Clem/Miami i have to think next week's bye comes at a much needed time. Again awful execution but talk about a gauntlet.. I mean who else in football can compare to that stretch. Oh , and 3 of those on the road.

Ref has that deer in the headlights look. Will be interesting to see if they come out managing the game a little better in the second half.

Feels like the TOs are from giving away the first two downs too often and forcing them he long throws. Need some quick hits for 4 and no more runs for 2 or throwaways because we're looking down the field too far

Have to get pressure on Rosier. He is picking us apart. If not for the drops, we'd be down by 24.

Hopefully Dino clues Eric in that we are wearing white today. Go to the short passing game. Slants and rubs. We are not going to hit the long ball today.

Wasnt blaming the refs... we sucked simple as that. But that doesnt mean the refs are clueless. These replays and changing the calls is ridculous. Not their fault we are losing but they have been just as bad as our team lol

Which replay was wrong? Ish stepped out of bounds before making the catch in bounds. And erv was 1/2 yard short on that replay. The last replay was to see if a players helmet came off, which replay showed it did. Call didn't mean anything but you still go through the proper process.

Which replay was wrong? Ish stepped out of bounds before making the catch in bounds. And erv was 1/2 yard short on that replay. The last replay was to see if a players helmet came off, which replay showed it did. Call didn't mean anything but you still go through the proper process.
Eh, I just don't believe that Richt called that TO 1) in time and 2) because he wanted a review and not to save his player from getting flagged.

Just the way they handled it... last replay was useless. And the Erv play should have happened during commercial break. Clueless

I've never seen any team be as sneaky as Miami about injury checks on the sideline.

Well bad field position but defense will allow Dungey to redeem hinself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom