Miami is on the clock... | Syracusefan.com

Miami is on the clock...

Smart for them to come forward with this.

Notice that Miami's statement comes from the President, not from the AD or Larranaga. Dead man walking.
Yup - just like Pitino's and Larranaga's statements came from their personal lawyers, not the universities themselves.

Are all or will these coaches end up in the D-league or overseas coaching?

Are all or will these coaches end up in the D-league or overseas coaching?
How old is Larranaga? I mean I can't see him getting another job or wanting to. I know that a lot of people seem to not like him but I will always remember him as the coach of George Mason when they took down Yukon in the elite 8. What a great moment that was. I'm smiling just typing about it. Along with Dunk City over G-Town that has to be right up there for me with enjoyable moments not involving Syracuse in the tournament. I literally didn't come down off the cloud of enjoyment for like 2 weeks.

How old is Larranaga? I mean I can't see him getting another job or wanting to. I know that a lot of people seem to not like him but I will always remember him as the coach of George Mason when they took down Yukon in the elite 8. What a great moment that was. I'm smiling just typing about it. Along with Dunk City over G-Town that has to be right up there for me with enjoyable moments not involving Syracuse in the tournament. I literally didn't come down off the cloud of enjoyment for like 2 weeks.

JL will be 68 on Monday

Is he the recruit?
No, Carey was down to between SU and Miami and then the FBI bombshell hit. It became an easy choice for Carey at that point.

Nasir Little is recruit that Miami was trying to land.

I'd be surprised if the FBI turns up anything significant on Larranga's phone or email. He's smart enough to have a firewall of some sort, which is why I think Miami was so eager to turn over their records.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom