Miami Postgame Thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Miami Postgame Thoughts

so happy for JJ you can see how when he plays well he can feel the excitement for
The community in his celebrations. He’s the hometown kid and you can tell what it means to him.

Autry subbing bell in when they were down 7 and bell made back to back 3s was absolutely huge.

But seriously this was such a team effort and the fans through the game were amazing. This team may have flaws but they play hard and they play different than teams in the past. Pumped for these guys. That was huge win !

Salute to JJ. That jumper is getting wet.

Salute to Mintz for running the team down the stretch. It's nice to come back and win a close one against Miami instead of collapsing like the last few years.

Salute to Maliq Brown for GOING TO THE BALL on the final inbounds play to avoid what was developing into a disastrous turnover.

And salute to the Quadfather for ordering up a cheese steak with extra onions to deliver the knockout punch.

200.webp

Last edited:
Fabulous game to watch. The fourth quarter back and forth trading buckets was really fun to see.

Chris, Judah, and Cope all had trouble buying a bucket, yet all ended up with major positive contributions.

Judah had his best game ever as a floor general w 13 dimes and he was a beast off the glass with 8 boards. Chris made two huge threes in the end of game back and forth, but alas he gave them back on the D end. Cope was solid at the FT line and played strong D, but his game winning trey was the joker in the deck.

It was Maliq and JJ who were the stars throughout. JJ had a career high 6 treys on his way to a 22 point effort and Maliq had his double-double along with other stat stuffers.

Red has these guys showing no quit despite trailing almost the entire game. They are fun to watch !!!

The real challenge is to pick a player of the game - JJ for his scoring, Maliq for doing it all, or Cope for hitting the game winner ??????

So you apparently missed the shots that he did NOT miss.
He hurts us on defense far more than he helps us on offense. He better have made those god damn threes down the stretch because he gave up 12 points on literal straight line drives to the basket. He's always terrible on defense but it was a disgrace today.

Just finished watching... that was a lot of fun with Q-uite the ending! I was wondering if we'd see Devo up on the table. By the way, Devo was a great. Happy for JJ. He had the Dome rocking. Maliq as always... what can Brown do for you? Everything. Judah with a very near triple double... but how about the 13 assists! LGO!

He hurts us on defense far more than he helps us on offense. He better have made those god damn threes down the stretch because he gave up 12 points on literal straight line drives to the basket. He's always terrible on defense but it was a disgrace today.
i bet you’re wrong.…and in no way am I defending his defense and his HIDEOUS rebounding. That one missed rebound that led to Brown’s 4th could have cost us the game, but he made a couple of huge shots. We’ll see when the BPM for the game is posted.

Now Taylors mins really need to start to be looked at. Cuffe or Benny could basically do what he does.

Again. There’s stats that track that. We’ll see what it says. I believe we needed his points
They need all the points. From wherever. I just don’t feel like this particular game Bell deserves a game ball

i bet you’re wrong.…and in no way am I defending his defense and his HIDEOUS rebounding. That one missed rebound that led to Brown’s 4th could have cost us the game, but he made a couple of huge shots. We’ll see when the BPM for the game is posted.

Now Taylors mins really need to start to be looked at. Cuffe or Benny could basically do what he does.
Benny would be fine and useful if he limits himself to rebounds / defense / screen setting / garbage put backs. But he can’t help feel himself and start taking horrid shots.

I’m not defending everything he does.…so don’t take this like I’m the Judah defense squad….

10 pts, 8 boards, 13 assists.

maybe this board can appreciate what he does sometimes, myself included.
Well said.

i bet you’re wrong.…and in no way am I defending his rebounding and his HIDEOUS rebounding. That one missed rebound that led to Brown’s 4th could have cost us the game, but he made a ton of huge shots. We’ll see when the BPM for the game is posted.

Today it might be up for debate but over the course of the season/his career I'm not even willing to entertain that he helps us more than he hurts us. I have never seen a more one dimensional player in my life and the defense is getting worse, not better. Thank god for him that he made those shots down the stretch because he would be getting cooked on here like we haven't seen someone get cooked in awhile. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom