@Miami | Syracusefan.com

@Miami

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Nice rematch, but this time we know their game plan and personal first hand. Theres no way we start off so sluggish and anemic this time. Its always tough to win on the road in conference but we played one of our worst games of the year execution wise and they executed their game plan as planned but we still found a way to win. I like is in this one once again. Lets rip through the ACC Big East style baby!

Trevor will play better this game. He's had a week off, I think it will be good for his legs. I think Cj has 17 to 20 as well. That will be the difference on offense this game.

Like others have said, still a very low scoring game. I expect the Canes will give us fits again by slowing it way down but we will prevail by 8-12 points in the end. We have no selfish players so they won't get flustered when they aren't scoring many points, they'll just hang in there and be tougher than Miami. SU 54 - Miami 44.

I'm virtually never optimistic enough to make bold predictions, but I love our chances in a return game against a mediocre team who gave us a struggle at home.

71-51, Syracuse.

i'd be shocked if we don't take this by 10+. we played as bad as we could offensively at home. That will change down there, but what won't change is their ability to score on us. This should be easy

I don't expect us to struggle to score as much as we did the first game. I fully expect Miami to struggle to score as much as they did the first game. 65-52 cuse.

Both Syracuse and Miami are 346 and 348 (out of 351) in possessions per game. The last three games each have been averaging about 58 possessions a game. Our current pts. per possession is 18th in the country at 1.134 and at 58 possessions would be 65 points if we can be that efficient against Miami offensively. I see no way Miami scores 65 points. I am calling 62-50 CUSE!!!

yeah tough to see a huge point spread because both teams play so slow. But i think we will win by more than last game against them

Is home court advantage worth at least 6 points? If so, Cooney must shoot better than 2-12 and Grant 2-7.

I have a feeling the 2nd time ennis sees most teams its bad news for them. As cerebral as he is I would imagine he will be a big problem for miami from the get go.

What kind of home court do they have? I know when they were in the BE they had zero fan support. Has that changed? I expect a good number of Syracuse fans to be there and unless things have changed there will be no home court advantage for the U.

HoustonCuse said:
What kind of home court do they have? I know when they were in the BE they had zero fan support. Has that changed? I expect a good number of Syracuse fans to be there and unless things have changed there will be no home court advantage for the U.

We'll find out tonite when they play duke. I seriously doubt they have much of a home court advantage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom