Mich 28 - ND 24 with 1:12 to go!! | Syracusefan.com

Mich 28 - ND 24 with 1:12 to go!!

'72 Orange

Starter
A nice come from behind effort. If they hold on that will be a nice "nightcap"!

It is the perfect college football game environment. So frigging jealous. Would love to have half of that ambience in the dome. Now I know the Dome can be intimidating and fun when 45K+ show up and the opponent is decent, but come on.

3 TDs in the last 1:15 WOW. The kitchen is going to get hot for Brian Kelly.

Watching ND the past 2 weeks is something you would expect from a syracuse football team

Watching ND the past 2 weeks is something you would expect from a syracuse football team

How often do you put up 500 yards in offense in two weeks and lose each time despite decent efforts from your defense? Awful. Kelly's teams at ND have been very sloppy and they are paying for it (as they did last year).

There's been some amazing games so far this year. They are more fun when I don't really care who wins. :confused:

WOW! 35-31 Mich. This one was a classic! 3 TD's in final 1:12....2 by Mich and 1 by ND. Attendance 114,800. What an atmosphere! Now that's a football game!

That and the TCU-Baylor game will be tough to beat.

Jason Smith from All Night still likes ND to go to a BCS game and the Jets to go undefeated.

Wow. Crazy. The ending made me botch my mash a bit. Ran er dry...:oops:

Crazy 2 plays to kill the Irish there.

Notre Dame 0-2

Syracuse 2-0

Helllzzz yea.

That was easily the best college football game I've seen since the Boise St-Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl from 4 or 5 years ago.

That game will be replayed over and over on ESPN Classic for a very very long time.

Journey blaring again. Maybe the music in the Dome isn't so bad? What a finish.

I know we played like ass but how much better does it get than SU winning and ND, BC, the girls and the puppies all losing?

Insane!

Dennard Robinson is a beast, & Tommy Rees is a good one for ND. Regardless of the 0-2, I think Kelly's got them on the right track.

I know we played like ass but how much better does it get than SU winning and ND, BC, the girls and the puppies all losing?
You forgot Penn State. Yes, a good day, indeed.

We were at the game tonight. Hail to the Victors!

And now I'm going to bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom