mich-psu | Syracusefan.com

mich-psu

upperdeck

Living Legend
that game was an example of how refs get caught up in a crowd and create home cooking.. so many blown calls and Beilein getting thrown out before the 2nd half was crazy.

but the double dribble call the refs missed was crazy bad, even the announcers were shocked..

that game was an example of how refs get caught up in a crowd and create home cooking.. so many blown calls and Beilein getting thrown out before the 2nd half was crazy.

but the double dribble call the refs missed was crazy bad, even the announcers were shocked..

That must have been bad. Beilein is usually very mild mannered from what I know.

Ped St isn't as bad as there record. The B1G is good every school is capable of getting a scalp vs the big names like UM and MSU.

I'm really hoping the top schools bar maybe Duke and one or two others can lose a few down the stretch and end up with 7-8 losses. Part of me has a good feeling about us doing better than people think in our upcoming marquee games. 1 and done in Charlotte but maybe we take down 2/3 UVA, Duke, UNC and win the others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom