Mich State waxing Ohio State tonight... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mich State waxing Ohio State tonight...

OSU is the crappiest crap poser team I've ever seen. They are 10 times worse than Pitt in the hay day because they flop all the time to go with their groping. I hope they implode and lose 10 games.

Jordoo... U are way too smart for this. OSU ain't going to lose 10 games. And for the love of God they don't cheat.

But seriously, you are still 1 of my favorite posters of all time.

i think i need to turn this off before i really start liking craft. not supposed to like him. not supposed to like him. not supposed to like him.

they need to post these wherever Ohio State plays
images

what a flop

Nope they have the refs like Lville did last year when they were down just do what you want its cool. They are Futler on steroids with better players but its still fubar. Why should they get an advantage for fouling?
They are a turd that won't flush.

i think i need to turn this off before i really start liking craft. not supposed to like him. not supposed to like him. not supposed to like him.

My 10 year old loves him. I wish my kid had that kind of intensity.

Nope they have the refs like Lville did last year when they were down just do what you want its cool. They are Futler on steroids with better players but its still fubar. Why should they get an advantage for fouling?

Well, I would rather face them in a final four than Arizona.

Jordoo... U are way too smart for this. OSU ain't going to lose 10 games. And for the love of God they don't cheat.

But seriously, you are still 1 of my favorite posters of all time.

I don't care they freaking did the same thing at the end of the ND game why should they get special treatment? Craft is a hack plain and simple. I think they are a decent team but without the refs they have at least 2 losses today and I haven't seen all of there games.

yes I'm drunk but I still hate them.

Michigan State should line up all the players in a row and the inbounder should smack the ball signally the players to move. They burned two time outs with no play!

I don't care they freaking did the same thing at the end of the ND game why should they get special treatment? Craft is a hack plain and simple. I think they are a decent team but without the refs they have at least 2 losses today and I haven't seen all of there games.

yes I'm drunk but I still hate them.

It's fine to hate them. But craft is 1 of the best college defensive players of all time. He certainly is no hack. And the refs certainly don't consistently give him anything. Be better than that.

He's just a rosy cheeked white guy. But damn is he awesome.

Craft didn't do anything on that defensive possession, Mr. Color Commentator.

The superman leap to get the ball with the timeout was brilliant. And then the inbound off the Michigan State player was sweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom