Mich State waxing Ohio State tonight... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Mich State waxing Ohio State tonight...

That foul by mich st on the 3 def goes down as the worst foul i have ever seen.

That will forever belong to the Pitt player that followed Butler in the NCAA tournament, 90 feet from the basket on the last second heave.

It's fine to hate them. But craft is 1 of the best college defensive players of all time. He certainly is no hack. And the refs certainly don't consistently give him anything. Be better than that.

He's just a rosy cheeked white guy. But damn is he awesome.

These refs are white as snow. Wait until the Orange face Duke in Cameron. That's a once sided game waiting to happen!

The superman leap to get the ball with the timeout was brilliant. And then the inbound off the Michigan State player was sweet.
Yes, true. But I said on that possession. They gushed about him, but he wasn't involved in the defensive play at all.

What is that goofy white kid complaining about? He stuck his wrist in the chest of the OSU player - that's a foul!

This is what college basketball is all about. Great teams. Great environment. Great drama. Love it. Love it. Love it.

It's fine to hate them. But craft is 1 of the best college defensive players of all time. He certainly is no hack. And the refs certainly don't consistently give him anything. Be better than that.

He's just a rosy cheeked white guy. But damn is he awesome.

Only because he is not refereed the same as the rest of the players. I'd tell you that sober and you know I love you ATL.

Payne, Appling, and Harris are studs. This team is absolutely going to be a tough out in March.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom