Mich State what were you thinking?? | Syracusefan.com

Mich State what were you thinking??

Deano

All American
They score a TD and instead of kicking the extra point you go for two??? Why, your D has been playing good. Don't forget you are in the B10 and the offenses are not great nor that exciting to watch.

To be honest it would have been dumb kicking the Pat, you are huge underdogs, don't go for the tie.
Yes but your D is playing great and against the #2 team. Get a three and out, good field position, get in FG range and win it like they did last year against OSU.

Yes but your D is playing great and against the #2 team. Get a three and out, good field position, get in FG range and win it like they did last year against OSU.
Or, just put yourself in the driver's seat by getting the 2.

I should add, if you believe your defense is playing great, they can get a three and out, and you can get in position for a game winning field goal... all of that is still on the table if you don't get the 2. All of it.

They scored by running it. They weren't going to get the 2 by passing it. Just dumb.
They never score by passing it? Like, ever?

People can complain about the play calls when teams go for two, but in my mind, going for two means you believe you're in control and that's the BALLS.

You are talking B10 football where the game has hadn't a lot of points. Kick the extra point, plus don't forget you are at home. I think they fudged now. Even if they get the ball back they aren't going to have much time now with no TO's.

People can complain about the play calls when teams go for two, but in my mind, going for two means you believe you're in control and that's the BALLS.
Duh seriously? They haven't passed it all game against this team. Gimme a break... you knew what I meant.

You are talking B10 football where the game has hadn't a lot of points.
You realize this means points are even more valuable, right? So if you have a chance to get more of them, you should take it.

I think it's dumb, but he can get bailed out by a FG.

I think there was less than a 50% chance they were converting, especially with the pass on this particular day.

MSU has it back, let's hope they can get down there and hit the FG.

You realize this means points are even more valuable, right? So if you have a chance to get more of them, you should take it.
Yep but now they have screwed themselves. Good thing they went for two..smh

And that's what happens when you try and pass it. Idiots. Deserve to lose in regulation.

Duh seriously? They haven't passed it all game against this team. Gimme a break... you knew what I meant.
Agreed, they had a whopping 127 total yards passing. Dungey gets that in one quarter normally.