Mich State what were you thinking?? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mich State what were you thinking??

It was a good gamble as the Michigan State offense wasn't going to win in OT.
They lost but I liked the call.
Ohio State shouldn't make the playoffs if they don't win the Big Ten. That team isn't a clear top 4 team without a conference title.

Ohio State gets bailed out. Yay for America.

Vomit.

Olly-swinging.gif

Their season is over and they have no shot at a bowl they had nothing to lose.

San Diego State just went for two after scoring a TD on the last play of the game (which was overturned on replay after about 5 minutes). Didn't make it and lost to Wyoming 34-33. Go Wyoming!

In a situation like that I'd feel more comfortable with a roll out, pass if someones open, if not tuck it and run.

Another dumb play. Take your chances in OT.
I fundamentally disagree with "taking your chances in OT" when you have the chance to win in the moment. Get it done. If you can't, you didn't deserve to win anyway.

I fundamentally disagree with "taking your chances in OT" when you have the chance to win in the moment. Get it done. If you can't, you didn't deserve to win anyway.
You talk like someone who bets on games.

Yes but your D is playing great and against the #2 team. Get a three and out, good field position, get in FG range and win it like they did last year against OSU.

Why can't they do the same thing down 1? If anything it's easier when the team with the ball is typically less aggressive with the lead. What a horrible thread.