Michigan-Michigan State Postgame Festivities... | Syracusefan.com

Michigan-Michigan State Postgame Festivities...

Chances they are done for some games, season, or expelled?
Depending on the police involvement and any subsequent legal recourse I think they are done at MSU just not sure if they'll be done with football. Really disappointing not seeing any MSU players doing more to stop it.

What a bunch of degenerates, and how was a Michigan player in the tunnel with the MS guys? I’m so confused.

What a bunch of degenerates, and how was a Michigan player in the tunnel with the MS guys? I’m so confused.

He ran in ahead of them talking ****. There’s a video of it somewhere.

Not saying he deserved it, but he did kind of ask for it.

A bunch of players trying to beat each others brains out (literally) for 60 minutes probably shouldn’t exit into the same tunnel.

It’s lousy behavior all around. Just cracks me up that people love to tell stories about “back in the day” when something like this happened (see: every Florida State-Miami game in the 90s), but when it happens today there’s shock and outrage. We’re weird creatures.

A bunch of players trying to beat each others brains out (literally) for 60 minutes probably shouldn’t exit into the same tunnel.
They use the same tunnel at the Bills stadium as you probably noticed with the Diggs situation before the game. It’s definitely less than ideal.

It’s lousy behavior all around. Just cracks me up that people love to tell stories about “back in the day” when something like this happened (see: every Florida State-Miami game in the 90s), but when it happens today there’s shock and outrage. We’re weird creatures.
Yeah, it’s weird how some members of society have evolved while others haven’t.

The one that was bouncing through the tunnel into MSU players deserved it. I've watched that video a bunch. Kid was acting like a punk and got treated like a punk.

this shouldn't be that hard, if there is one tunnel(which is there is at the Big House), you clear the visiting team out first while the home team stays on the field, security makes sure there aren't any visiting players or staff still in the tunnel then you let the home team go through the tunnel. takes a few minutes, big deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom