Michigan St. suspends three football players... | Syracusefan.com

Michigan St. suspends three football players...

CuseLegacy

And another school has suspended players and staff in an investigation...

Meanwhile their program had another player in front of a Judge yesterday for spitting into the face of a Police Officer after getting a ticket.If everything that holds true to what goes on College Campuses these days the ticket will be dismissed and the cop suspended for harassment. Two more players got in trouble recently too:noidea:

Wonder what Dave Warner has to say? Looking good on the recruiting trail if we recruit head to head with them if the parents believe in a good environments.Dino would boot them before the news would even break.

Tourney sel. chair Mark Hollis has canceled his 2-week CBB road trip due to obligations as Michigan St. AD that require him to be on campus.

I tell ya, these days, if you are a p5 program; bless every day that goes buy not being in the news for a scandal or breaking investigation of sorts.

I tell ya, these days, if you are a p5 program; bless every day that goes buy not being in the news for a scandal or breaking investigation of sorts.
I don't know why these situations are more frequent, but I think is a combination of:

More women reporting things they would not have before;
A different interpretation today of what is and isn't sexual assault;
Revenge filings, like the Jonny Flynn case;
Guys who don't belong in college being brought in for the sake of sports;
A clash of cultural norms on campuses.

Regardless, it's a disturbing trend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics