Michigan State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Michigan State

Ditto. Of the 2 seeds right now (unc, mich st, mizzou, ohio st), unc is the 1 i want to avoid, but the 1 we're most likely to get.
UNC will beat Duke on saturday and again (if they meet) in the conf tourney. duke will get the 2 and UNC will get the 1.

I agree with most of what is being said. Nobody really impresses me except Green. He really is good. Looks like he shed a few pounds and has some really nice improved footwork and post moves. Quicker, too.

No matter how they look in February, Michigan St has earned my respect and fear based on what they have done in March since 2000. A number of their teams that look only mediocore at this time, have reached the final four.

They were in the Final Four in 1999, too, the first of six in 13 years. But they've also gone out in the first round four times in that span. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Izzo

Even though I'm an Ohio State fan after I'm a Cuse fan (I can walk to the horseshoe from my house), I've always liked the toughness you find in Spartyball.

Also, I would never, ever, ever want to play Sparty in the NCAA tournament.

We are a matchup nightmare for every team in this tournament, we have 3 experienced guards 3 small forwards with different styles 3 bigs one who is close to elite and 2 who i feel will be better in the NCAA tournament because we won't be playing our conference teams all the time.

Michigan State has played mostly mediocre teams? Really?

As you can see from his handle, he's not a big fan of the Big 10. Imo the Big 10 is the best conference in the country but we'll find out for sure in a few weeks.

MSU wins against ranked teams: Indiana, at Wisconsin, Michigan, at Ohio State, Wisconsin - nothing in non-conference outside of a decent win at Gonzaga

He said they have played mostly mediocre teams. That's BS. MSU has played one of the toughest schedules in the country.

See, MSU actually scares me more than OSU.

Agreed. I would much rather play OSU than MSU. I think some of these guys are overreacting to a bad road performance against a pretty good team. I am sure there are plenty of folks that watched us play RU, ND on the road and said hell these guys are overrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom