Michigan | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Michigan

The biggest halftime deficit at home before this game might have been when Syracuse played Michigan there in 1998. We led 24-7 at halftime. We were incidentally up 38-7 after the 3rd quarter, before Coach P called the dogs off and Michigan scored 21 in the 4th to make the final score look somewhat respectable.

I was 13 years old when that game happened. I remember that we had just gotten power back at our house a mere hours before kickoff after it had been out for a week due to the Labor Day storm. So happy I was able to watch that thrashing. McNabb running for a touchdown after losing a shoe is a play that I will never forget.

Maybe it’s me getting old and my eyes changing, but I swear since harbaugh took over all of their apparel and everything is black. Hats. Sweatshirts. Everything. Not that it matters but just find it strange. He’s such a psycho and I find it weird that type of detail has changed so much

Maybe it’s me getting old and my eyes changing, but I swear since harbaugh took over all of their apparel and everything is black. Hats. Sweatshirts. Everything. Not that it matters but just find it strange. He’s such a psycho and I find it weird that type of detail has changed so much

It's all khakis and tightly tucked in sweatshirts.

Michigan never wore white pants until Harbaugh. That might be what is holding them back. Pants were always maize (psst, that means yellow) both home and away. They look better that way.

(never might be a strong word, but infrequently at least)

I went to that game and it was amazing. Beautiful day we tailgating at the golf course across from the stadium. yes, at the time it was the record crowd as Michigan just expanded the stadium, the record was broken their next home game I believe. My favorite detail of they game was McNabb scoring and give the fans a little some business and someone threw a drink at him. He caught it, took a sip and threw it down.

I went to that game and it was amazing. Beautiful day we tailgating at the golf course across from the stadium. yes, at the time it was the record crowd as Michigan just expanded the stadium, the record was broken their next home game I believe. My favorite detail of they game was McNabb scoring and give the fans a little some business and someone threw a drink at him. He caught it, took a sip and threw it down.

he absolutely dominated that defense in the first half. Amazing.

I'll never forget the tennessee fans (at Maggie's or 44's? , that I forget) telling me after the tennessee game that we were going to kill michigan. I didn't believe them
Despite the outcome, you were right not to believe them. SEC fans hate the B1G more than any other conference, and Tennessee hatred of Michigan was at it's peak because Charles Woodson had beaten Peyton Manning for the Heisman the year before.

Despite the outcome, you were right not to believe them. SEC fans hate the B1G more than any other conference, and Tennessee hatred of Michigan was at it's peak because Charles Woodson had beaten Peyton Manning for the Heisman the year before.
I was about twenty beers in by that point, don't give me to much credit.

Both coaches are such tools. Schiano was waiting until the play clock ran down with a stopped game clock to call a timeout. Like what are you waitin for idiot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom