Michigan | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Michigan

This is a really interesting deal.

His base salary goes from $8mm to $4mm. He has incentives (real ones, not Edsall stuff).

If he doesn’t perform, he gets paid less than the bottom half of the Big Ten. If he does well, he’s back in the upper echelon.

It’s refreshing.

This is a really interesting deal.

His base salary goes from $8mm to $4mm. He has incentives (real ones, not Edsall stuff).

If he doesn’t perform, he gets paid less than the bottom half of the Big Ten. If he does well, he’s back in the upper echelon.

It’s refreshing.

Edsall just had a $25 bonus kick in for you mentioning his bonus.

Cashing checks...

He’s the main reason CBA’s Stevie Scott III chose Indiana. With the transfer waiver, I wonder if Stevie follows him to UM for his senior year or maybe considers coming home to ‘Cuse.
Would be a terrible idea for him. Believe they have Penix and Fryfogle coming back. Both of those options likely would be to worse teams.

If he has another underwhelming season and loses to Ahia State, yes.
Really? I know nothing is impossible, but the guy has three 10 win seasons and only one season with less than 8 wins. I suppose they could go all SEC and fire a guy for not beating the Alabama of their conference. Seems stupid though.

Last edited:
Almost zero chance he gets fired next year no matter how their season goes.

He just signed an extension til 2025. What r u talking about

they reduced his buyout to $4m so the question is—what are you talking about?

Last edited:
His buyout and contract was significantly lowered.
I get that. It just seems silly to extend a guy who has a seat that hot, regardless of how the contract is written.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom