Michingan tells TE Pharoah Brown he's not committed to them | Syracusefan.com

Michingan tells TE Pharoah Brown he's not committed to them

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Some may remember his name, he's a big time Ohio kid that Syracuse was all over early on. He committed to Michigan back then. He just took an official to Oregon so Michigan told him they don't consider him a committment anymore (don't know if they pulled his offer) but they are going to entertain some other tight ends on visits now. I wonder if this means they might go back to recruiting Ron Thompson.

http://www.freep.com/article/201111...own-no-longer-considered-2012-Michigan-commit

Other side of the coin...does that open up Ron Thompson to UM?

Ugh. I do not like the sounds of that. Stay true Ron, stay true.

Other question ... do we reach back out to Pharoah Brown?

FWIW they still have Funchess on board .. so maybe that is enough to keep Thompson with us.

I'm pretty sure Ron is very solid though.

Hey Michigan, I hear JP Holtz is looking for a school now. You know, he is higher rated and he seems to have a thing for Big10 schools... Just saying.

Some may remember his name, he's a big time Ohio kid that Syracuse was all over early on. He committed to Michigan back then. He just took an official to Oregon so Michigan told him they don't consider him a committment anymore (don't know if they pulled his offer) but they are going to entertain some other tight ends on visits now. I wonder if this means they might go back to recruiting Ron Thompson.

http://www.freep.com/article/201111...own-no-longer-considered-2012-Michigan-commit

Freakin' Marrone, can't he keep kids on other teams committed.

Man he sucks.

Freakin' Marrone, can't he keep kids on other teams committed.

Man he sucks.

That right there is funny ... I don't care who you are

Is Michigan projecting Brown at TE? I thought he was always projected more at DE anyways even though he is obviously very versatile.

michigan wanted him as a DE.He played QB last year but this year he switched to DE and fell in love with it. So he had a change of mind. He told UM he wanted to play TE in college. UM didnt seem to mind, but he went to Oregon for a official and loved it. Oregon probably showed him how he can fit in their offense. UM never recruited him to play TE.

michigan wanted him as a DE.He played QB last year but this year he switched to DE and fell in love with it. So he had a change of mind. He told UM he wanted to play TE in college. UM didnt seem to mind, but he went to Oregon for a official and loved it. Oregon probably showed him how he can fit in their offense. UM never recruited him to play TE.

I guess Pharoah decided to "Walk like an Egyptian" away from his commitment ... I kill me ... ha! Come on a Bangles reference must be worth some points here!

my buddy was the skate boarder in that video

Dude I'm jealous ... of course I guy I went to college with was always say ... "What are you talking about man ... Banarama was hot!" I used to feel that same way about the Bangles ... ugh one of my few regrets ... never bagged a hot 80s female musician or a hot 80s female wrapped in a whitesnake jacket ... the things I missed out on.

I guess Pharoah decided to "Walk like an Egyptian" away from his commitment ... I kill me ... ha! Come on a Bangles reference must be worth some points here!
susanna-hoffs-070506041.jpg

Only with some susanna hoffs photos

So much talent in that visit weekend. Two ended up committing.
http://syracuse.At their request, t...s site./a.z?s=185&p=9&c=6&dv=20110412&yr=2012

So much talent in that visit weekend. Two ended up committing.
http://syracuse.At their request, t...s site./a.z?s=185&p=9&c=6&dv=20110412&yr=2012
Yes, but two out of only six kids w/ offers. And another kid w/ an offer wanted to commit but was turned away. If you look at it that way, that's a 50% success rate which is far from striking out totally.

Yes, but two out of only six kids w/ offers. And another kid w/ an offer wanted to commit but was turned away. If you look at it that way, that's a 50% success rate which is far from striking out totally.

? I wouldnt read any negativity in my post.

? I wouldnt read any negativity in my post.
I didn't actually. But when you click the link and see all the kids that visited, two commits doesn't look t00 impressive. But when you realize that only 6 on the list were offered and that they "succeeded" w/ half of them, it actually looks much better so I just phrased it that way to illustrate the point.