Michingan tells TE Pharoah Brown he's not committed to them | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Michingan tells TE Pharoah Brown he's not committed to them

I didn't actually. But when you click the link and see all the kids that visited, two commits doesn't look t00 impressive. But when you realize that only 6 on the list were offered and that they "succeeded" w/ half of them, it actually looks much better so I just phrased it that way to illustrate the point.

Well its a healthy debate fellas but can't we get some more pics of the 80s musicians :eek:

I was curious why we didn't seem to stick closer to Aloyis Gray... then we saw Van continue to struggle, and I didn't feel too bad about losing the 165-pounder.

Speaking of Purdue.

Milford has a tall TE named Caravajal, was headed to Louisville. Purdue in fall.
He looked good from what I saw on film, didnt see an SU offer and their staff have seen him alot.

Speaking of Purdue.

Milford has a tall TE named Caravajal, was headed to Louisville. Purdue in fall.
He looked good from what I saw on film, didnt see an SU offer and their staff have seen him alot.

I think they just like Parris and Thompson more and getting both gave them the luxury of not even chasing him.

I think they just like Parris and Thompson more and getting both gave them the luxury of not even chasing him.

Wish we knew what was going through the younger Provo's mind. If we are heavy favorites and he has the same athleticism as his brother, we might be able to get that first commit of the year and also put the position to bed until the 2014 class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom