Might as well ask...we win with fab? | Syracusefan.com

Might as well ask...we win with fab?

having 5 extra fouls to give would have helped. That said Keita played really, really well in the post. Hard to say Fab could have done a lot better imo.

Yes, but does it matter? He wasn't there, we played with who we had and lost.

So be it, it's moot.

just another 5 fouls for them to call on us

Agreed. :rolling:

But they called fouls on OSU too. We complain when the refs don't call fouls and then we complain when they do.

Cheers,
Neil

"Who gives a ? It's gone."

2168724_std.jpg

Hard to tell, not important you have to play the hand you are dealt.

Doesn't matter who the fouls are on they still had 11 more made free throws then us

Absolutely. We would have took way more advantage in the 1st half if we had Fab; and we have 15 fouls and the BE DPOY to work with instead of 10 fouls.

Melo in the low post opens up so much for us on offense. Especially with Craft faceguarding Scoop so far from the hoop.

And Melo would have slowed down Sullinger I really believe that.

OSU would have had to run a baseline guy to free him up all game. And had we collapsed well on sullinger to not make a fast pass then we faceguard that baseline help and Sullinger would have had a rough time with Melo I think.

I think its more the way we played today then anything. We had a bad game I felt.

Who the hell cares - Fab is persona non grata - I don't care to ever think about him ever again. Or see these refs ever again.

Definitely would have helped. Can't see that he would have won it though. I think he may have helped us more on offense than defense which is weird though. We could have used an option in the post. Fab at least has a couple moves. Keita was pretty darn good on defense and on the boards. Those first 5 minutes of second half Sullinger got the best of us though and that is when the game out away from us, Melo may have had an easier time pushing him out of the post.

Absolutely. No question.
People speak of his 8 points and 7 boards. But, factor in 3 blocks, 2 charges taken, countless shots affected, the screen and roll, the converted easy/'power points' coming off lobs, and the added size/bulk. He made a huge difference in ways not reflected in the point totals of him versus his sub. Oh, and he was the best outlet passer in the country — he started a lot of breaks. How many FB points did we get in the games he missed?

Saying the question is irrelevant is saying no hypothetical questions have 'merit.' What else is there to do in a 'fan forum?' It's 90% speculation here.

Eh, just would have been another guy with 5 fouls and 8 more free throws for Ohio State.

I honestly believe the refs did favor OSU a little; but Fab's 6 flops would have gotten us at least 4 offensive fouls on OSU.

Fabs spoiled and selfish he didnt give a crap enough about this team even tho jb wont say it publically ill do it for him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom