Mike Brey to retire | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Brey to retire

I’d love Jesse back but snatching Clingan and UConn’s soul would be even better.
That scenario would probably have to involve Yukon continuing to chit their pants so you’re not going to find me arguing against it.

It’s not too late to save him from Dan Hurley. Thinking of you, Andre Jackson.

That scenario would probably have to involve Yukon continuing to chit their pants so you’re not going to find me arguing against it.

It’s not too late to save him from Dan Hurley. Thinking of you, Andre Jackson.
Hurley’s got the best player on his team playing 13 mpg, because the only way he knows how to coach is “run FAST!!!”

It’s a joke.

Hurley’s got the best player on his team playing 13 mpg, because the only way he knows how to coach is “run FAST!!!”

It’s a joke.
Two players in the NBA in ten years at a solid A10 school and UConn. Lmao

One of my best friends went to ND and has always said that Brey is the most down-to-earth and approachable guy ever. Total opposite of like Brian Kelly.

He never got his Final Four but hes had an excellent career.

Because his coach sucks, and he plays 13 mpg?
I hope he does think about it, but he would get a lot of minutes next year at Uconn. But you are right. He would do really well here

Maybe Starling replaces Mintz if he‘s crazy enough to declare.

Last edited:
Unless Starling is just enamored with Notre Dame, it makes all the sense in the world for him to transfer out after this year, due to the unexpected coaching change.

And if he does, then it makes all the sense in the world for him to return home to CNY to play at SU.

Conventional wisdom suggests he'd look closely at SU. Hope it holds up.

One thing in our favor is his father wanted him to stay home.

Fingers crossed. He's a terrific kid if we land him on the rebound we'd be lucky.

Retiring at 63? What is he, crazy? He can't even collect social security yet. And doesn't he know 65 is the new 50?
Actually you can collect at 62 but he will be a star on TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom