Mike Francesca back to WFAN 3-7 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Francesca back to WFAN 3-7

What is this app? Just listening to him talk more?

There will be an exclusive Sunday morning NFL program and a new Saturday college football program. You will also be able to view Francesa doing his free radio show. Plus, he said he will react to breaking news.

There will be an exclusive Sunday morning NFL program and a new Saturday college football program. You will also be able to view Francesa doing his free radio show. Plus, he said he will react to breaking news.
Syracuse’s own ‘JJ’ John Jastremski has a podcast on there too.

He’s once again, ahead of the curve.

MF's twitter replies is one of the best things going on social media. Just relentless trolling.

He picked every nfl game friday 'cause his weekly ATS 3picks have bombed so horrifically & he never mentioned his record, haha.

MF's twitter replies is one of the best things going on social media. Just relentless trolling.

He picked every nfl game friday 'cause his weekly ATS 3picks have bombed so horrifically & he never mentioned his record, haha.

If u went the other way on his picks over the last few decades you'd long ago been retired on the French Riviera.

The guy, is just so delusional it is hilarious. His first reply is "that day is long past", which makes it even better

Good news!!!

Mike will be on this afternoon, listening to him watch the tourney is one of life’s great joys.

I expect you all to tune in.

Good news!!!

Mike will be on this afternoon, listening to him watch the tourney is one of life’s great joys.

I expect you all to tune in.

" I can't give play by play but I will update you guys" 35 seconds later, "OK Battle passes to Buddy who takes a deep 3, Chukwu nearly over the back".

Hahaha - listened to him a bit on the way home.

He’s clearly doing pbp. What a guy!

Is no one following the latest in the Kay/Francesa battle?

I’m fascinated by it.

Not a huge Kay fan but his show is a lot better than Francesa's and that seems to be borne out in the latest ratings.

I don't care for Kay all that much, and Peter Rosenberg is just horrible, but they are just far more listenable to than Mike "I nevah said dat" Francesa who assumes we are stuck in 1990 and there is nobody taping his show or clips, so when his horrible takes and comments come back on him, he goes with his go to response of "I nevah said dat"

I don't care for Kay all that much, and Peter Rosenberg is just horrible, but they are just far more listenable to than Mike "I nevah said dat" Francesa who assumes we are stuck in 1990 and there is nobody taping his show or clips, so when his horrible takes and comments come back on him, he goes with his go to response of "I nevah said dat"
Rosenberg kills that show.
He ruined the Carton interview and is honestly so bad he hurts the flow.

Mike has lost his fastball and just mailing it in now. I want to like Francesa but he is just so out of touch now.
Funhouse has destroyed him on Twitter how that feed hasn’t been blocked is amazing.
Backafterdathis just highlights every mistake he makes and that is getting a lot of social media attention.

I will say the ratings war spin was stupid. Kay’s show included online streaming and Francesca’s didn’t. Thus Kay didn’t really win and it’s stupid for him to claim victory when it everything was equal Francesa wins.

Rosenberg kills that show.
He ruined the Carton interview and is honestly so bad he hurts the flow.

Mike has lost his fastball and just mailing it in now. I want to like Francesa but he is just so out of touch now.
Funhouse has destroyed him on Twitter how that feed hasn’t been blocked is amazing.
Backafterdathis just highlights every mistake he makes and that is getting a lot of social media attention.

I will say the ratings war spin was stupid. Kay’s show included online streaming and Francesca’s didn’t. Thus Kay didn’t really win and it’s stupid for him to claim victory when it everything was equal Francesa wins.

Agreed, Carton is going to prison and Rosenberg is whining that Carton hurt his feelings once.

Funhouse is awesome, he knows its only a matter of time before he is blocked, as Francesa even brought up that "someone" edits clips of him on the internet

Mike is not as good as he once was, but is eons better than Kay.

It’s not close.

As for ratings, everyone I know streams him for at least part of his show. I stream from 3-5 and then it’s car radio for 5-6.

I will say losing YES definitely hurt Mike. I don’t think he knew how many TVs were tuned to him

I don’t care that he is sometime ‘wrong’, what oten happens is he says something on a Monday, changes his opinion on Wednesday-Friday and then they kill him for his Monday quotes.

Anyway, he needs more JJ.

But I fear that would be looked upon as desperate and therefore he won’t add him.

Regardless, Afternoon Drive will be won by Evan and JJ for the next 20 years once Mike goes for good.

Mike is not as good as he once was, but is eons better than Kay.

It’s not close.

As for ratings, everyone I know streams him for at least part of his show. I stream from 3-5 and then it’s car radio for 5-6.

I will say losing YES definitely hurt Mike. I don’t think he knew how many TVs were tuned to him

I don’t care that he is sometime ‘wrong’, what oten happens is he says something on a Monday, changes his opinion on Wednesday-Friday and then they kill him for his Monday quotes.

Anyway, he needs more JJ.

But I fear that would be looked upon as desperate and therefore he won’t add him.

Regardless, Afternoon Drive will be won by Evan and JJ for the next 20 years once Mike goes for good.

No, no and no

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom