Mike G as guy taking the ball out | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mike G as guy taking the ball out

A better inbounds strategy would also work. But I'm not sure we have one. Our strategy seems to be: run around and try to get open.

Run a stack play and it's almost impossible to defend. Coaches run it in youth basketball.

No hating here. Mike G just isn't the brightest bulb.
You're right about our inbounds plays. Not one of JB's specialties.

A better inbounds strategy would also work. But I'm not sure we have one. Our strategy seems to be: run around and try to get open.

Run a stack play and it's almost impossible to defend. Coaches run it in youth basketball.

No hating here. Mike G just isn't the brightest bulb.
Not hating, but go back and take a look at all your previous posts on Gbinije and tell me you are not a Gbinije hater. Concerning your comment about Gbinije not being bright; perhaps I should remind you that in his freshmen year at Duke he made the ALL ACC Academic Team in 2011 and he made the Deans list here at Syracuse. Also, according to Coach K, he recruited Gbinije because of his versatilty and BASKETBALL IQ. Also, anyone with someone common sense would know that it takes a smart player with basketball IQ to play multiple positions. It is a shame that some posters here are so uninformed, yet continue to make unsubstantiated comments about a player they know very little about.